Recent content by Nimi87

1. N

5 months in , no results yet , what am I doing wrong ?

I am still doing it and trying to do more than an hour i guess I have nothing to lose...
  2. N

No updates ...I measure 1 inch bigger so from 32 to 33 but I don't see a difference visually... how long have you been using it ?
  3. N

Looking for some encouragement

Hello I have been noogling for 9months now not constantly , I am starting to see more swelling but it goes down very quickly.. I am Not seeing results :( I need some encouragement please , can you answer with the following ; How much inches you started How much inches you gained How long...
  4. N

With pics after 6 months...

Hello, thanks for sharing ! I stopped noogling it's been a week now because I got a small bruise since switching to large domes.. any of you experienced bruises ?
  5. N

I am reading on it and considering it ... not sure if it's safe though?
  6. N

Thank you for your reply ! The only thing I didn't try so far is the PM...which brand you use ? Thanks
  7. N

Hello I have noogling on and off for the past 6 months following breast implants removal... I have been left with very small non existant breasts and my left breast has some dents as well... this is a very slow process for me.. I tried herbs but had side effects with each one of them so now I am...
  8. N

Thank you ! I started taking pictures maybe we can follow progress better than measuring .. what's a pm spray??
  9. N

Thank you so much for your reply!! Wow 10 years that's amazing :) I love noogling too , it's relaxing and I try to do it anytime I can , I guess I will continue , I was a 34D with implants so back to nothing is not easy even though I feel much healthier without them
  10. N

Hello I had my breast implants removed in march and started noodling a month later ... no results yet, my breast explant left me with no breast, I am not even an A :( I started Natureday liquid and pills a few days ago and I massage with flaxseed oil maybe that will help but so far, no results...
  11. N

It really works

Hello, how long did you start noodling following your explant ?
  12. N

Shortness of breath anyone ?

Hello I have been using noggleberry for a week now and I love it but since 3 days I have been having shortness of breath not sure if it's related but today was the worse and jt started after my noogle session and it lasts all day ... I have started fenugreek so not sure if that's related as...