Recent content by OLDFIDDLER

1. O

Position of the cup

Hi Frenchy, I think your English is very good, I could pretty much understand what you were driving at. OK! A few questions: (1) What size Noggleberry cups/domes are you using? (2) When you start to pump do you gain a vacuum easily? (3) What size are your breasts, A, B, C, D, DD? From my...
  2. O

No results after a year

savasana, I think the answer is be consistent! Set up a routine and stick to it no matter what, but be careful with the pressure. We have all made mistakes in this area me included and it is painful, maybe even causing you to stop for a while. Having said this I do think you need to pump to a...
  3. O

CUP RINGS WORTH IT OR NOT?

Hi all, I have been pumping and massaging for almost two years now. First I used a cheap pump to see if it worked (which it did) and then later progressed to a Noggleberry XL vac lock system. Originally I was a small 38B, now I am a comfortable C. Bottom line I have to admit and say that I am...
  4. O

Beware of using cup rings

Hi All, I have been pumping for over a year now, so I suppose I not a complete beginner. For those of you that have, like me recently moved over to an NB system I would like to give a warning. Beware of your pumping pressure when you first start using cup rings. The problem I found was that...
  5. O

Khangzu cups + NB pump

Hi savasana, Way back I used a Khangzu system and personally found the domes to be very fragile. However I can't see any reason why you cannot use the NB pump with them. Just be aware that they are nowhere near as well made as the NB domes and are prone to fracture under pressure! Regards
  6. O

Male breasts question?

Hi Dave, Well I am envious! You have your wife on-board! My wife just doesn't understand that I want my chest to be different. She thinks I want to change into a woman. In her defence I should explain that I have been a CD since very young, but in recent years this has died off quiet a lot. I...
  7. O

SOME ADVICE PLEASE ABOUT SUPPLEMENTS

Hi everyone, and Merry Christmas, I am currently waiting to receive my new noogleberry system, but I have been using a cheap breast pump for about a year. Since I started I have seen some gains, but it has been hard work. I usually pump three times per day and each session last at least an...
  8. O

My Boobs

Hi All, Just wanted to post a few photos. These were taken during my morning session, which is the first of three throughout the day. Each session last anything from 1.5 to 2 hours. Every morning before my 1st session I massage my breasts with a proprietary body lotion, and just before...