Recent content by PNELLY

1. P

M-L domes and my genious idea!!

So I just switched from the contoured mediums to the contoured larges. I've been having some issues with the transition because I only have a 25" under bust and these things are huge! They hurt really bad if I pump with both. No dots just mega pain because I have no fat on my sternum. So I'm...
  2. P

Get your tape measures out! It's time to get your cup and bra size RIGHT!

Tankgirl, I am right there with ya on this. Most people look at me and think yeah she wears an A cup, but I actually wear a 28e. I have considered typing all this up because I think it's so important for women to know. You beat me to it! This info is right on. Please get a good fitting people...
  3. P

Poor circulation while pumping?

Hey, Do you have naturally low blood pressure or circulation? I experience similar things and I have very low b.p. and circulation because of it. Going to the doc stresses me out so my b.p. is always normal there but I have taken my b.p. on a home monitor several times when I'm calm and it is...
  4. P

Help? Anyone?

Hey! Have you gotten you kit yet? If you have how is it going for you? Pnelly
  5. P

starting out, no result?

Hello! Firstly I want to encourage you that your progress is normal. Don't be discouraged that the swelling isn't lasting very long. You will get there. I don't think you have tubular breasts at all. You just have a good bit of projection for your size which will be a nice thing down the road...
  6. P

Help? Anyone?

Hello, and welcome. Each persons results vary very significantly based upon the persons body chemistry, how long the pump and how frequently, and any number of other factors. It's vary hard to say how long it will take you. Generally people who have had children and breastfed have quicker...
  7. P

About 4 years in, FINALLY a TINY result. Questions, suggestions?, PLEASE HELP.

Hello, I will preface this post with a disclaimer that many people will probably think I'm a wack job. Lol. I have a very sting hunch that your lack of growth is a diet issue. Since I don't know you or your diet personally everything I'm saying will obviously be generalities. I think that...
  8. P

New to Noogleberry

H2G, It's been forever! I've been really busy at work, but I'm still pumping away. I have kept my mediums because I haven't been able to keep up with the pumping schedule I did have when I was growing an inch a month. I do need to order the larges because I'm just now back to where I was. I...
  9. P

New to Noogleberry

H2G, I'm so glad you are still going!!!! I was so worried you quit! Yay!!! That is awesome that you are getting a consistent schedule down now. It will make a huge difference! I've tried taking breaks and massaging and they don't help. It just sets me back. :-[ I'm just now starting to really...
  10. P

under breast

Try to use less lotion or no lotion on the top. I was having trouble with sucking my arm into the domes until I stopped putting lotion on the area near my armpits. It was so painful I almost stopped pumping! The lotion lets them slide around, so in theory if there isnt lotion they will just...
  11. P

New to Noogleberry

H2G, I'm doing really well. I've been super busy too. Summer is always crazy. I'm sorry to hear you lost everything. Try and pump for at least 10-15 minutes if you just don't have time because it will keep what you've gotten. Dont get discouraged! If you've looked into brava they say that if...
  12. P

New to Noogleberry

H2G, If your desire is to flaunt your boobs, that's prolly not something to pray for. Lol if your hearts desire is to be comfortable with yourself to be more confident to fulfill your husband, that is totally something God will bless you for! That is a Godly desire not vanity. Pray for your...
  13. P

New to Noogleberry

H2G, Hey, a half inch beats nothing, and you get to enjoy the added half inch for an hour! Honestly I think the key to my results have been God. I have always been really shy even with my husband because I just feel inadequate. I was praying about how I can be more confident with my breasts so...
  14. P

New to Noogleberry

H2G, Thats good. I'm glad you kept them. They should give you better forward growth. I'm doing well. I didn't noogle much last week as I was super busy. But I am back on a strict schedule and I'm trying to wear it more. I've been able to start moving around a bit with it on so I can actually do...
  15. P

New to Noogleberry

H2G, I hope you haven't sent them back. Sorry I haven't responded I have been crazy busy. The medium cups don't cover mine until you start pumping and it sucks all the boob in. That is why it causes more outward growth. Go ahead and try and use them if you haven't already. Mine only cover about...