M-L domes and my genious idea!!

PNELLY

So I just switched from the contoured mediums to the contoured larges. I've been having some issues with the transition because I only have a 25" under bust and these things are huge! They hurt really bad if I pump with both. No dots just mega pain because I have no fat on my sternum. So I'm getting ready to pump today and I got to thinking...
I've been either pumping with one dome so it is more centered and less painful, or pumping with both for a few minutes and taking a break. I just can't pump very long if I wear them both. If I only pump one at a time I don't get very good swelling because one is always out of the dome just doing nothing. I try and pump for more than an hour a day and to do one at a time that would be at least two hours a day. I just can't sit around that long. Lol.
So here is my idea... I hooked up one CL dome and one CM dome at the same time. That way I can get the depth of the mediums and still have room on my chest for the large to be more centered and get better cleavage. Then after a little while I'll switch sides. All you petite ladys can thank me now. Lol. This is so much more effective and comfortable!!!

bubbly

Hi Pnelly,

I can't help with your question, but I'm also petite. What is the main difference between the contoured and the regular cups? It's hard to tell from the photos. I was thinking about trying the contoured, but they don't come with the airlock. I'm using the small cups right now and always have to pump every few minutes since air seems to be leaking from somewhere, so I thought the cups with built-in airlock would be better. Sorry for the ramble. Basically, can you please let me know if you find the contoured in the mediums much better on a small frame, and if so, what the difference is?

Thanks so much!

James

I've never heard of Contoured Medium, just Contoured Large and Contoured Extra Large (which I think is now discontinued). Only Mediums are available with the built-in airlocks, but you can buy airlocks separately and use them with any domes. I don't think air locks are going to solve your problem, although you may want them for convenience. Check your tubing carefully for leaks. You can remove the tubes and test them one at a time by hooking up just one tube from pump to one dome, then noogle with just the one dome. Try all combinations, both domes, and each of the three tubes to find out where the leak is.