Recent content by SultryDiva

1. SultryDiva

HELP!!!!!

Where do I begin..... Hellooo all ;D I bought my noogleberry some time last year but wasn't able to use it on a consistent basis due to lack of privacy. Since I realized I wasn't going to get maximum results by just noggling whenever I could, I chose to seek other methods ... so I bought a 9...
  2. SultryDiva

HAD TO STOP NOOGLING .... uggghhh.. Nooglers I need you

Wow universallove I'm sorry it's causing all those problems... which one are you using? I have the 10 (ten)... Even though I rarely get to do it I do two squirts on each breast twice a day and the only thing I noticed would be the burning pain sensation in some areas of my breast but on most...
  3. SultryDiva

Hi guys sorry for the late responses but I have stopped noogling for a little bit in order for the blisters from my over pumping to clear up, I now realize that it was due to me not using enough lotion on my breast before noogling. I should be starting again next week ;D but still using my PM...
  4. SultryDiva

Barbies Before and After

Hey barbie, How long did you take the Ainterol PM pills for before you started seeing results? SultryDiva :-*
  5. SultryDiva

@Anatasia916 ... massaging is the key I know but never thought about doing it in the shower ... thanks ;D I want to try the chi massages but I get tired of rotating at 20 so I can't imagine 360 :-\ :o.... BUT I WAS ABLE TO NOOGLE IN SECRET FOR AN HOUR ;D ;D ;D TONIGHT and I started using the...
  6. SultryDiva

Grew half an inch in less than a month

Geez Peez Loiuze they are looking great!!! You where just noogling ???
  7. SultryDiva

Thanks for your replies guys.... @Anastasia916.... When I say no privacy/alone time I mean none :-[ :-\ she does work and leave early but then my aunt is always around... if it was just me and my mom ....ohhhh noogle for hours on end... but nope.... I will try to start sneak googling and see...
  8. SultryDiva

Hi everyone, Just an update.... I had to stop noogling because currently I have no more privacy :-[ :'( The moment I stopped my breast deflated a little and it took a few months to get to my normal 33 inches. I had to top due to me sharing a room. Even tho my mother knows that I have a...
  9. SultryDiva

[Your Breast Inspiration!]

These are my inspirations ;D... They may not inspire me to reach their exact breast size especially for my 5'6 122 body frame... but just how they are full and round and plump is the goal I want to reach. Right now I'm barley a full 34B... if I can get to a full C small D to see how it would...
  10. SultryDiva

Blisters Blisters Blisters!! Sonofabitch!

:-[ :-[ oooh wow poor Matt indeed..... Have you been using the proclaim cream for noogling a good while or did you just start using it? Thats crazy I never thought of noogling causing blisters and maybe the mixture of everything (proclaim cream, heating pad and long noogling) irritated your...
  11. SultryDiva

Barbies Before and After

@Barbie11 thanks... Did evening primrose oil help make your breast perky or are they naturally like that? @Matt sorry for the late response but WOW :o I didn't know they would go as far as to ban our supplements .... things are crazy!! But I would never go to my doctor to ask about breast...
  12. SultryDiva

AM I ON THE RIGHT TRACK... NEW TO NB

@ Matt .... yes I see you Matt and your progress ;D They look great!! @Jezabelle LOL "...no time flat" I certainly agree...Just as long as your happy with them thats all that matters .... Ive been having GREAT swelling but I think it was all due to my menstrual (sorry if TMI :-[) but I haven't...
  13. SultryDiva

Matts Progress

:o :o :o Matt you really have some boobage going on .... they look GREAT! ;D Boobie fairy is biting you on your ass more than me lol but Im glad your getting great results ;D SultryDiva :-*
  14. SultryDiva

AM I ON THE RIGHT TRACK... NEW TO NB

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o JEZEABELLE :o I don't see how your mom could say that you have not received AMAZING RESULTS.... geez you breast are great man I can't wait to reach there !!!!!! But I also noogle every night and every time I noogle I massage right before....I do see some...
  15. SultryDiva

my before pictures

Wow you are not going to have any problems... You'll get there in no time because you have great breast to start with.... ;D No worries ... and enjoy 8) SultryDiva :-*