Recent content by thabai

1. T

Selling noogleberry set up

I live in England so anybody from here wanting this?
  2. T

Selling noogleberry set up

Hi, not sure if I can do this on here? I got my noogleberry like 2 years ago but only had to use it for a few months because my body responded so well. My set up has been sat in the corner of my room all lonely :( I have 2 medium cups, 2 large cups, pump and one of those air lock things :) oh...
  3. T

Thabai's pics

Omg I'm in complete shock! I recently got my bra size measured so bought a bra. I got a 30DD bra from ann summers. It fits! :o it isn't really loose but isn't really tight either. It's juts so big! What! :o Please ignore my arm fat.. I don't know how to get rid of it! Grrr
  4. T

Thabai's stats

Yep I was like what :o really... you sure ;)
  5. T

Supplements while Noogling

I'm on yasmin but i take EPO, MSM, FSO And a few other herbs, I haven't noogled for a while but I'm still getting growth because of these. If I wasn't a slacker and noogled too I'd be busting out of bras lol Oh yeah just like to state GABA is banned in UK if whoever started this post is in UK...
  6. T

Thabai's stats

Ok I went and got my breasts mesaured at Marks n sparks and apparently I'm a 32D or 30DD depending on the style of bra ;D ;D ;D Gettin boob greed though an still want more ;)
  7. T

Thabai's stats

Argh slacking again! However I'm still getting growing pains and soreness of my breasticles ??? also not lost any size. I took a picture the other day and I'm still the same size... gah wish I wasn't slacking though! I'd grow much more faster
  8. T

Ardyss body magic

Guess I got pulled in by the lies lol.. thanks for teh info. Guess I'll have to have a chatwith the shmexy personal trainer at the gym :P
  9. T

VERY interesting video about BRA FITTING

Yes my breasts are really round but don't pertrude much either... makes it very confusing ???
  10. T

VERY interesting video about BRA FITTING

Yikes! big difference! I think I may get my bra size measured again at la senza.... I have a friend whose a size 12/14 but a 30FF bra size, just proves bra sizes are very different to normal clothes sizes. Hmm just realised my bra does this stretchy thing... its a 30D :-\
  11. T

Ardyss body magic

Sorry if this has been posted before heh but I was wondeirng if any of you have used this item before? and what you think about it? I'm desperately trying to lose some ass and hip flab at the gym but it's not leaving! Hope this could work for moi
  12. T

MY BROTHER SAW MY NB!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

EEEk! I had this problem too! I was sortingo ut my cups and he came in. He just laughed and asked why I was bothering :-\ he doesn't think it'll work but heh we know better
  13. T

Flatty_natty week 1

Yep I did that where I got a larger bra.. however don't you notice sometimes you fill it more than others. I look bigger than I used to but I'm sure my bras are bigger on me than they were :-\ Anyways you shall be filling you're B's very soon. I can see growth in you're pics :)
  14. T

Intertwining's progress page- with stats, pics and loads of details! ;D

Inter it doesn't matter if the tape measure stays on 30" mine were like that for a while... its because you're breasts are becoming rounder before they start growing outwards. And wow you're figure is lovely! You don't need bigger breasts you're in proportion already lol
  15. T

Daisy Delayne's booby pics

Hmm you're breasts look like what mine used to look like when I was smaller :) Keep up the progress!