Ardyss body magic

thabai

Sorry if this has been posted before heh but I was wondeirng if any of you have used this item before? and what you think about it?
I'm desperately trying to lose some ass and hip flab at the gym but it's not leaving! Hope this could work for moi

Paloma

To the best of my knowledge, those body shaper garments just make you look better while you're wearing them, they don't actually change your body composition.

Actual proper "waist training" with a heavy duty corset CAN reduce your waist, but not by reducing fat but rather by causing your organs to shift. And you have to keep wearing the corset regularly to keep the results, which is a chore and a commitment. I'd personally rather save up for liposuction than mess with all that trouble, expense,discomfort, and ongoing maintenance.

The other problem is that wearing a corset or even those body shaping garments over long periods of time actually causes your core muscles to atrophy, since the garment holds you up and reduces the body's need to hold itself up.

hope that helps.

thabai

Guess I got pulled in by the lies lol.. thanks for teh info. Guess I'll have to have a chatwith the shmexy personal trainer at the gym :p