Recent content by won

1. W

I have to go on a trip overseas with my boyfriend

I am a new noogler. I started noogling 1 weeks ago, So I have to noogle everyday. I don't want my breast size shrink again to the size which before I use it. everyday, I'm happy to noogle before in my bed. no one has ever seen me noogle, and I don't want to show it. Actually, I think that it...
  2. W

Noogle Stopper

please upload the video how to use it? I don't understand your saying exactly I tried pringles can like you do, But I think it doesn't work Please upload the video thank you
  3. W

help me!!!! I have a few questions!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... I "don't " want my nipples large.. this reveiw said that "nipples are grow and large", right? In that review, they want to enlarge their nipples , so they use supplenips, right? but, I don't want to enlarge my nipples....
  4. W

I don't want to grow my nipples, but this product makes nipple grow. when I wear noogle, does it help preventing nipple enlargement? first, wear the supple nips, and second wear noogles and pump, right? where is the reviews of using noogle and supple nips at the same time?
  5. W

I don't want my nipples grow because my nipples are already large!!! their size is like a thumb nail.. their diameter is already 1.1cm, and they already sticked out my bust size is 30b and my goal size is 30dd... after pumping, my nipples are more larged and seem to grow...... nipple...
  6. W

I am asian, from south korea my enlish is not good so please understand if it doesn't make sense I am suffered for pcos, and I'm thin. my height is 165cm, my weight is 49kg so I don't understand that women suffered from pcos have to lose weight and I want to have a big breast, but I...