Search results

1. QueenOfHearts

My Results - CD/TV/TS

thank you all for the kind words and motivation. it is deeply appreciated was feeling a bit lonesome around here when I first joined good to see it's not as much of a ghost town as i thought :) but ok here's a few pics after 1 day without noogling beginning to see more under clothes which is...
  2. QueenOfHearts

My Results - CD/TV/TS

hi and yes that's a great idea i will definitely do so since alot of the swelling goes away after a while the swelling that stays gets me excited lol but im still nowhere near my goal should have more pics very soon :)
  3. QueenOfHearts

My Results - CD/TV/TS

Just a quick update Finally an official Itty Bitty Titty Committee member. Yay! (also posted in Breast & Nipple Enlargement area) Recently I've begun to fill my large cups which is a huge surprise since I was basically flat when I got started. I mean I'm still fairly flat chested compared to...
  4. QueenOfHearts

ROOKIE HERE (CD/TV/TS) First Timer

Hi there! I appreciate the replies. Yes I've been seeing great results and would be glad to give a little update. I've been noogling now for a month and 1/2 but have also started taking an estrogen booster with breast boosting cream from Suddenly Fem. I really wanted to wait for supplements to...
  5. QueenOfHearts

lol Yes good luck! Wishing you the best Just got my large system Haven't found my method yet But I'll be posting results here periodically If looking for affordable enlargement items go to ebay lol You'll find alot of stuff but I went ahead and got the herbal soap and cream Hopefully they work...
  6. QueenOfHearts

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

UPDATE Got the large NB system and have already begun using it :) Here's a few pictures. Will post more results in gallery
  7. QueenOfHearts

My Results - CD/TV/TS

Hi everyone :) Finally! Got my noogleberry and I'm very excited I read a few helpful threads and ordered the large (B-C cup) system Plus I've also been using an herbal soap and cream for the last 4 days So the results I'm about to post are after a week of soap and cream with 2 different hours...
  8. QueenOfHearts

Hi Jackie! Thank you Wish I would've ran into you sooner :) I already ordered the large pump after reading a couple posts from another member who had the same chest size and started off with the large system. Plus I'll be using a strong herbal enlargement cream with an enlargement soap that's...
  9. QueenOfHearts

After reading a few more of these posts I think I found the anwsers I was looking for. But thank you for at least sending a suggestion. Seems kind of quiet compared to the previous posts from earlier years. A person could leave a 3 word sentence for a question and a thousand people come out the...
  10. QueenOfHearts

Greetings! I was thinking of purchasing the large pump system today (for B cups) but want to be sure I'm making the right decision. I've never taken a supplement or had any kind of procedures done, so my chest is basically flat as a board. I do have a little natural fat and chest muscle from...
  11. QueenOfHearts

Hello all! Thank you for reading :) I am a CD/TV/TS and have a few questions for anyone who can help me out. I am just now ordering my pump system and may need a little guidance before making any serious goofs. Especially if it's going to be permanant. So, my first question to ask would be.. if...