ROOKIE HERE (CD/TV/TS) First Timer

QueenOfHearts

TS/TV/TG
Hello all! Thank you for reading :)

I am a CD/TV/TS and have a few questions for anyone who can help me out. I am just now ordering my pump system and may need a little guidance before making any serious goofs. Especially if it's going to be permanant. So, my first question to ask would be.. if you're just getting started and never took a supplement or never had any previous enlargement procedures done, do you purchase the smallest pump system or the system in the size that you want? Since my chest is basically flat, do I go for the small pump or the large pump system which is for those going for B cup sizes?

I only ask because I'm literally seconds away from ordering the large system today, but thought I better ask before I make a big mistake. I'm also thinking of getting a few supplements but haven't done so yet. Have to be sure that the system I get is the correct system for me. But anyway, I appreciate your time and thank you again for reading!!
:-*

Jackieb

Hi girlfriend. To me I would get the small system and get extra medium
Cups to start out with. Takes time for your. Breasts to stretch after bout
Two months or so I'm ready to move to the large cup. Pumping 2 times
A day for a hour each session.
Jackie

QueenOfHearts

TS/TV/TG
Jackieb said:
Hi girlfriend. To me I would get the small system and get extra medium
Cups to start out with. Takes time for your. Breasts to stretch after bout
Two months or so I'm ready to move to the large cup. Pumping 2 times
A day for a hour each session.
Jackie

Hi Jackie! Thank you

Wish I would've ran into you sooner :) I already ordered the large pump after reading a couple posts from another member who had the same chest size and started off with the large system. Plus I'll be using a strong herbal enlargement cream with an enlargement soap that's on the way so maybe that'll help the process. But I really do appreciate your time and your input. Thought it was like a ghost town around here :) Good luck on your journey! I'm sure you'll get all the results you hoped for. Happy noogling ;)

Jackieb

Thanks I ordered the large cups today and still waiting for the pm oil from
Thailand I'll let ya know how that works. Boobie power. Lol
Jackie

QueenOfHearts

TS/TV/TG
Jackieb said:
Thanks I ordered the large cups today and still waiting for the pm oil from
Thailand I'll let ya know how that works. Boobie power. Lol
Jackie

lol
Yes good luck!
Wishing you the best
Just got my large system
Haven't found my method yet
But I'll be posting results here periodically

If looking for affordable enlargement items go to ebay lol
You'll find alot of stuff but I went ahead and got the herbal soap and cream
Hopefully they work and give good results but we'll see after a few more weeks :)

Attachments

• Picture 100.png
    Picture 100.png
    182.8 KB · Views: 335

kandybarr

mtf tg
Hi Queenofhearts, Its Oct, 31 and I was just wanting to know results if any that you've had. I too am a mtf tg and am looking into the NB system to enlarge my breast. Would really appreciate any advice and progress you have. Thank you!
My user name: kandybarr

Lorrainne

Best advise is to have a regular schedule and stay with it long term. Be careful not to over do it. If your skin stays red or gets blotchy even hours after a session you have to give your skin a rest to heal.

QueenOfHearts

TS/TV/TG
kandybarr said:
Hi Queenofhearts, Its Oct, 31 and I was just wanting to know results if any that you've had. I too am a mtf tg and am looking into the NB system to enlarge my breast. Would really appreciate any advice and progress you have. Thank you!
My user name: kandybarr

Hi there! I appreciate the replies. Yes I've been seeing great results and would be glad to give a little update. I've been noogling now for a month and 1/2 but have also started taking an estrogen booster with breast boosting cream from Suddenly Fem. I really wanted to wait for supplements to kick in before posting any pics, but since I've officially passed my 1st month with the NB system I don't mind.

Recently I've begun to fill my large cups which is a huge surprise since I was basically flat when I got started. I mean I'm still fairly flat chested compared to a B cup, but as far as the A cuppers go... I'm a proud member of the itty bitty titty committee. Using the 1 - 2 hours twice a day (morning/night) routine. Pumping slow till no longer comfortable, holding the pressure until the hour is over. Sometimes I'll go an extra hour if I can. Seems to work best for me. Noogle 7 days strait, taking 1 or 2 days to rest before starting again. Drinking alot of water and eating 3 times a day. Small breakfast, big lunch, small dinner. Alternating on random days. As long as one of the 3 are big. This way the results won't fade away from losing weight. Being skinny isn't helpful and made it hard to see progress so after I started gaining a little weight and drinking more water, I see growth. Plus I've been using these capsules and cream along with the pump proccess so I think that might have alot to do with it. Hopefully I'll see more growth in the next few weeks but for now I am very excited. Thanks to NB. Greatest alternative to implant surgery, and much more affordable too! Maybe they'll let me be a spokesperon some day lol

Anyway, here is my update.

Attachments

• Results 11-2013.png
    Results 11-2013.png
    302.7 KB · Views: 286