Search results

1. L

must up cream???????

Just wondering if anyone has used must up Bella cream before and did it help in any way? I just ordered some off eBay and I'm trying it for the first time now I used it just before I started my nb session and it's burning like hell...... lol
  2. L

15 weeks pic

Well here I am 15 weeks into noogling, I have had 2 weeks off as I went camping, anyways I still can't notice a huge difference difference crew in the mirror or looking down but I do feel it's working, I tried on my 10 bra today which was big to start with now I think I can upsize, the under...
  3. L

did anyone let their mom know about nb?

I've told my mum, like some of u I am past that age too, but I tell my mum everything and she is never one bit discouraging which is Awesome!!!! My mum asks how I'm going with it and wants to see photos lol I even sit in bed next to my hubby and noogle and he is more than OK with that, I spose...
  4. L

1 month in!! pics

To be honest bunny I'm not too sure why I did that, I got the smalls first and filled them within a few days, I was reading the measurements for the Med and large and I just fit into the large category, so I figured I would get them I thought if I got the Med I would be filling them quickly...
  5. L

whats the chances????

Flatly natty you are lovely!!! Love hearing from you lol, I too thought the top one had implants but would love to achieve something like the bottom photo, let's hope I can get there, hope you are doing well on your journey xoxo
  6. L

are they getting bigger.... or is it all in my head!!!

Hi again, thank you all again for your advice and support, I took some of lady x's tips and I moved the cups down further so they had more to suck up lol, and wow I can actually see the difference in just one session like that made, I didn't see much swelling or anything on the upper boob like I...
  7. L

Latest Pic 1 year w/ NB

WOW!!! Id love results like yours!! What's your pumping style? And for how long to you do it?? That really is amazing
  8. L

whats the chances????

Helloooo fellow nooglers!!! Just doing a bit of day dreaming wwhile in noogling, I sometime like to search for my dream boobies while I noogle, I came across these tonight and would be over the moon if all my hard work resulted in something like this, what do you think my chances of getting...
  9. L

Thanks everyone for your support, I guess because I've always seen myself as flat chested I will always see that (until I can see the change myself) if that makes sense lol, I will def keep up with it!!! Can't not wait to see what the future holds for my nb experience.... lady x I had a look at...
  10. L

I just thought I'd post my latest pics, I've been noodling for 10weeks now, I think I've had a bit of growth I hope it's not wishfull thinking !! It's just hard to tell looking myself, was just wondering if anyone has any idea how to full up, up top so there rounder and look lilet like real...
  11. L

5 weeks pics update

You have had great results I wish mine was that noticeable!!! I just posted an update of my progress asking how to malet them rounder the top, and it looks to me like you have nailed it!!!! What's your secret??
  12. L

1 month in!! pics

Hi James thanks!! I've still got a long way to go to get to my goal would love large c cups or a nice d would be good!! Fingers crossed I get there!! The cls dig in around my armpit almost, I put them on the correct way, not sure if it's just because they are so much larger than the small cups...
  13. L

1 month in!! pics

Hi everyone, well it's been one whole month of noogling, I feel like I have had a bit of growth so far, I started with the small cups but quickly out grew them, I received my large cups 2 days ago, so I'm looking forward to seeing the results from them, I got the contour cup but not too sure...
  14. L

Does anyone actually know how to use the Electric Breast Massager?

I've got the electric message and I had the same problem with figuring out thr instructions, still don't know how to use it properly, I have made the mistake of turning the power and speed up and it burnt a hole in my breast almost like it electrocuted me it was so painfully,so now all I do is...
  15. L

Large domes free to UK address

I would love the large domes I have grown out of my small and figured I would go straight to large, one problem I am in Australia is there anyway we could work around that? :)
  16. L

2 weeks in- already need bigger domes!!!!

Thanks dj, your full of great advice lol, I honestly thought I was way smaller and the small cups would do, Pitty they really only lasted a few days before I was filling the whole cup, can't wait to get the large I think I will start seeing better results with them and that's a really good idea...
  17. L

hoping to get some pics in one place of some women who started at/near 32A

Hi there, I have been using nb for nearly 3 weeks now I started as a 12 a (32 a) within 3 days I was filing the small cups to the top, so have ordered a large set to use, my results aren't massive we all know this takes time but I have notice a difference and itlasts!!!! I have also noticed now...
  18. L

need advice feel like i am doing it all wrong!!!

Hi everybody, yay I think I finally got it last night I have been playing around with the position I put the cups on last night I moved them towards the center a bit more the suction was better and didn't fall off it actually hurt a little like it did the first few nights, I'm not getting...
  19. L

need advice feel like i am doing it all wrong!!!

thanks for your reply I have tried it with out the sports bra and it starts deflating within a couple of min and I need to keep re pumping is that normal? I will give it another go without the bra on I really think the cups are too small hopefully with the large it will sort out any problems. Do...