1 month in!! pics

loubell

Hi everyone, well it's been one whole month of noogling, I feel like I have had a bit of growth so far, I started with the small cups but quickly out grew them, I received my large cups 2 days ago, so I'm looking forward to seeing the results from them, I got the contour cup but not too sure if I like them yet, they dig in ALOT!!!!! Has anyone else had that problem and have any ideas on how to stop it? Here are my progress pics, the last one was taken last night after using the large cups please let me know what you think??

Attachments

• PicsArt_1394370107730.jpg
    PicsArt_1394370107730.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 2,601
  • IMG_20140313_234932.jpg
    IMG_20140313_234932.jpg
    742.2 KB · Views: 1,919

James

Looking good for only one month!

Where do the CLs dig in? If you put them on a table, you notice they do not sit flat because the base is curved. The points that touch the table should be left-right on your chest.

loubell

Hi James thanks!! I've still got a long way to go to get to my goal would love large c cups or a nice d would be good!! Fingers crossed I get there!! The cls dig in around my armpit almost, I put them on the correct way, not sure if it's just because they are so much larger than the small cups and it's just a matter of getting use to them, I saw next post with a necklace tied around them ideas going to give that a try tonight to see if that helps.

bunny

Just curious as to why you skipped the M domes? Nothing wrong with that but I know for sure I still needed work with the Ms before even thinking of going to the Ls. Having more tissue would definitely be less painful.

loubell

To be honest bunny I'm not too sure why I did that, I got the smalls first and filled them within a few days, I was reading the measurements for the Med and large and I just fit into the large category, so I figured I would get them I thought if I got the Med I would be filling them quickly too and being in Australia I didn't want to wait the 2-3 weeks to get the large if the meds were getting filled quick, yes I did have a bit of pain for maybe a week and a half with the large but now identified get any pain at all and I'm almost filling them!! I am glad I went straight to the large I did some measurements the other day and I have grown 3inches since starting not that u can really tell without measurin I have started to get the fullness around the sides, I think that'swhere the big difference is...... now to keep working at it to the size I want: )