Search results

1. W

Honey Bee

Honeybee, do they feel different to you? Firmer?
  2. W

Honey Bee

OK so you pump twice a day for how long?
  3. W

Honey Bee

My skin has already retracted, no sagging skin at all, so I hope I have good swelling. How long does it take before the permanent swelling is permanent?
  4. W

Water noogling

I got sick very soon after getting them and I didn't kniw for sure it was them causing my sick/dying feeling for sure until the FB group. Are you in it, Honeybee?
  5. W

Has anyone tried Boobpop?

Hi Honeybee! No I never took anything for my milk supply. I can't wait to start noogling! I'm totally flat right now. The girls just aren't playing!
  6. W

Water noogling

Hi everyone! I'm new here and have been reading a lot. I am 3 weeks postop from breast explantation. I had those wretched things for less than 2 years and was very sick from them, so I'm super happy to be rid of them and am just trying to get my health back and heal from surgery but looking...
  7. W

Has anyone tried Boobpop?

Here are the ingredients. It's a breast cream and it's applied once a day. Deionized Water, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Catearyl Alcohol, Witch Hazel Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polydimethylsiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid...
  8. W

Honey Bee

That is incredible progress, HoneyBee! I have just recently been explanted as well, so I'm back to an AA completely flat. I need to wait until my incisions are healed so I can start growing some tissue! Are you on the FB Breast implant Illness and Healing group? There's a TON of stories like...
  9. W

how to get the swelling to last longer?

What are considered average results?
  10. W

What to use to tape nipples down?

I read a lot about using lotion before applying the cups. Wouldn't this make them more slippery and have less grab?
  11. W

Here we are...2 YEARS IN!!!

Is this recommended for those just starting? I haven't purchased my NB yet. This is all very new to me. Does NB hold steady pressure or pump and release for the duration of wear?