Search results

1. S

discouraged:(

I started NB in september 2015, and saw awesome results and tons of swelling for the first month. I went on vacation, took a week off, and got back to pumping for all of november and most of october. However, in december, i was out of town for christmas, then I was out of the country for most...
  2. S

how to get the swelling to last longer?

Just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to make the swelling last longer. My boobs swell up an inch and a half after I noogle at night and look AMAZING.... then when I wake up they are an inch and a half smaller. I've gained about an inch of growth in a little less than two months of...
  3. S

3 Week Progress...!

Started on 9/22/15 Today marks 3 weeks and 1 day later... Not the BIGGEST difference in the world, but for only 3 weeks, I'm pretty happy! I noogle every day for 1-2 hours I start with Vitamin E oil massage, heating pad, then pump and hold for 20-30 minutes, then heating pad and massage, then...
  4. S

preventing permanent ring/cup marks?

I've been pumping for almost three weeks, and I am starting to realize that the cups could leave permanent ring/cup marks around my boobs. Does anyone have experience with getting them, how to prevent them, and how to get rid of them? my routine is: massage with vitamin E oil cover with...
  5. S

my one week progress- is this too good to be true?!

I started pumping about a week ago- September 22, 2015 I believe. I was hopeful but didn't think I would see ANY changes until I'd been doing it for a month, so imagine my surprise when less than a week later I start noticing the difference (or maybe it's just my imagination- love to hear your...