3 Week Progress...!

summergirl23

Started on 9/22/15
Today marks 3 weeks and 1 day later...

Not the BIGGEST difference in the world, but for only 3 weeks, I'm pretty happy!

I noogle every day for 1-2 hours

I start with Vitamin E oil massage, heating pad, then pump and hold for 20-30 minutes, then heating pad and massage, then pump again

Haven't grown out any bras (yet...) but my push up bikinis are starting to be too small (why do swimsuit tops push up boobs so much better than bras?! I wish I could wear a push up bikini every day haha)

Let me know what you guys think! (and if there is even a difference...looking at my boobs every day makes it harder to pick up on any differences)

Stats:
21 Years Old
5'6
105 Pounds
32-34 B depending on bra (28DD according to http://www.brasizecalculator.tk/ but where am I gonna find that size..?!)
goal- CLEAVAGE

Attachments

• IMG_2450.JPG
    IMG_2450.JPG
    322.8 KB · Views: 275

tinytots

Loving your progress and love your boobs! There's a site on here that a member shared, it said something about adding 4 inches to your band size if I remember correctly (I might be wrong), it was a manual calculation. You could always go to the stores and try on some of the DDs and see if they fit much better?

summergirl23

Yeah, I've seen those sites that say you need to add 4-5 inches to your band size, but when I did more research on it I guess that is not the best way to get a good band size since the bands on bras will stretch out and stuff, and a 32 D is a lot bigger than a '28D' so probably wouldn't fit. This bra size stuff is so confusing! I definitely want to take a trip to the store to try on some new bras though and see if I can go a size bigger!

chocolate1978

Nice going girl. Looks a lot like my boobs and I have also been doing this three weeks. I just didn't take any before pics, but gonna keep track now.