Search results

1. O

CUP RINGS WORTH IT OR NOT?

Hi all, I have been pumping and massaging for almost two years now. First I used a cheap pump to see if it worked (which it did) and then later progressed to a Noggleberry XL vac lock system. Originally I was a small 38B, now I am a comfortable C. Bottom line I have to admit and say that I am...
  2. O

Beware of using cup rings

Hi All, I have been pumping for over a year now, so I suppose I not a complete beginner. For those of you that have, like me recently moved over to an NB system I would like to give a warning. Beware of your pumping pressure when you first start using cup rings. The problem I found was that...
  3. O

SOME ADVICE PLEASE ABOUT SUPPLEMENTS

Hi everyone, and Merry Christmas, I am currently waiting to receive my new noogleberry system, but I have been using a cheap breast pump for about a year. Since I started I have seen some gains, but it has been hard work. I usually pump three times per day and each session last at least an...
  4. O

My Boobs

Hi All, Just wanted to post a few photos. These were taken during my morning session, which is the first of three throughout the day. Each session last anything from 1.5 to 2 hours. Every morning before my 1st session I massage my breasts with a proprietary body lotion, and just before...