Search results

1. Dark_Swan

Uneven pressure in cups at times.

Started noogling three days ago and I have had some good sessions. However, it's at times difficult to keep same amount of pressure in both cups. Sometimes one get more than another. IS that something I will learn to fix with some time and practice?? I have small boobs but they are round and...
  2. Dark_Swan

Really sore boob(s) sometimes. New to noogling. Help

So I recently received my noogleberry and have been using it for the past three days. At first it would only stay on for a couple of mins, then I got the hang of it and now it stays on for longer. So I have had some good sessions. But another thing is that sometimes one or both of my boobs are...
  3. Dark_Swan

Going on a bike(bicycle) ride after noogling?

Is it a good idea to get up, have a noogling session and then go to uni on a bicycle? Yay or nah? What if I do other stuff like massage, drink fennel tea, use a heat pad before my noogling session? Does that combat the "negative" effects of going on a bike ride? Thanks Dark_Swan
  4. Dark_Swan

Fennel tea with noogling??

Hi Just wondering if any drinks homemade fennel/fenugreek tea as a part of their NBE routine? I am Indian, so it's not hard for me to find fennel and fenugreek. I could start using it too, if it works. Let me know you guys xx Cheers Dark_Swan :)
  5. Dark_Swan

First post

Hola everyone! :) Just recently sent in my order and can't wait for it to arrive! :D I was thinking of using the NB pump and drink one to two cups fennel tea(basically fennel seeds etc boiled in water and left in the water for 10 mins before straining). I was also thinking of listening to...