Search results

1. A

Nipples leaning towards center of chest??

Thanks James! I cleaned my cups and tried oiling the inner boobs, and it definitely centers my nipples more. the cups do feel like they're digging into my armpits/upper side boobs way more though, I'll have to try it with the foam rings!
  2. A

New Male Noogler

Hi Bumps! Check out breast nexus for adivce on herbal routines. There’s a lot of great information in there if you dig!
  3. A

Nipples leaning towards center of chest??

Hi noogleworld, So I know that the nipples are supposed to be centered in the cups, but mine have always gone toward the middle of my chest/sternum instead. I’m well into my XLs, (photo attached with a light pumping) and I’m wonderig if there’s anything I can do to focus suction on my inner...
  4. A

lets increase swelling

Noogler, How’s your diet? Maybe you haven’t been seeing growth because you’re not taking in enough calories and nutrients. Progress is really, really slow for a lot of people starting with a smaller cup size, since there’s less for the cups to “grab on to.” Honestly 1-2cm of swelling is great...
  5. A

raised marks, pumping with foam rings? -pics-

They're definitely more noticeable/pronounced at the top of my boobs.
  6. A

raised marks, pumping with foam rings? -pics-

Have any of you noticed a raised 'ridge' of skin where the edge of the foam ring sits? It always happens with my higher pressure sessions, but sometimes also with the long low pressure ones too. They go away with the rings in 10-20 minutes, so I was trying not to worry about it. I get this only...
  7. A

Four months in! Progress pics

@ashley, I don’t fill the xls yet, I’m definitely between halfway to 3/4 of the way into them though. I haven’t had any problems at all pumping with the XLs even though I have a small underbust (27”, about). I’ll let you know when I get to the xxls! Are you in a similar spot? When it’s time to...
  8. A

Try taping your nipples or use a nipple shelf/stopper inside the cups. I wouldn’t worry too much as long as the nipple soreness/hardness goes away. If they stay that way for like 45 mins+ k would be worried.
  9. A

Noogler, Thanks! I probably honestly didn’t grow at all for at least the first month and a half. Up til then I got some alright swelling, but I never retained any actual inches until well into the second month. I also was doing from 1-4 hours a day, pump and hold. I’ve transitioned over to a...
  10. A

Bra size update!! I bought new bras! When I started, I was wearing a 30DD, and a DDD in some sizes. I was baaarely fitting into a 30DDD, like if I lost a few pounds they would be too big. I’ve slowly been getting too big for my 30DDDs, so I ordered two new 30F bras off of figleaves.com, and was...
  11. A

That’s really interesting! I wonder what causes that shrinkage. Thanks for the tips!
  12. A

James, What are the results of too much massage in your experience? DJ- I tried massaging and putting the domes back on last night and got the best swell of my noogle career!! I had the domes on for a few hours during the day, and then slept on med-lo pressure, waking up 2 or 3 times to...
  13. A

@ hudzickleslush, THANK YOU!!! Its so crazy to think that my noogle journey is inspiration for anyone! I’ve been so amazed by other nooglers’ journeys, but sometimes it’s almost discouraging because I feel like I haven’t had any growth compared to the noogle legends ;D It’s so easy for me to...
  14. A

DJ, I try to work in massages as often as I can, using the chi method (circles) and the breast fat transfer method (sweeping hands along the torso/arms and over boobs). My arms get tired so fast though! I try to spread out the massaging throughout my sessions for that reason. Sometimes my BF...
  15. A

DJ, The protein comment is a great reminder! I try to be good about my intake (heavy on lean meats, full glasses of milk as well) but I should probably boost with a protein supplement as well to ensure more growth. I was just traveling for a week and I couldn’t noogle at all. I’ve lost a lot...
  16. A

Here’s the nice swelling I had the other day! I was so excited
  17. A

Whoops, sorry - it won’t let me post all the photos
  18. A

Hello fellow nooglers! I started my noogleberry journey in February of 2018. Starting with a 30DD, and 32” around. I’m over four months into my journey, and I feel like I’m finally getting some visible results! I started with the large cups, and filled them in about 1.5 months. I’ve been on the...