Search results

1. P

Small girls/large cups

As I am getting close to filling the medium cups regularly, I am looking forward to using the large ones. But- I cannot see how they would ever fit on my chest. Even one cup at a time is pretty ridiculous right now and I'm not sure I could make it work for more than 30 seconds. When I put both...
  2. P

Breast discoloration

In the last week, I have noticed that my "dome area" is staying a different color than the area of my chest that the domes don't affect. I don't have blood blisters or indentations, but the whole area is just pinker. This hasn't happened before. I'm also pumping for a lot less time than I used...
  3. P

Do you keep noogling through PMS?

My breasts tend to get really sore the week before my period and I usually don't noogle then because I don't feel like having anything mess with them. I tried it once this week, and while it didn't exactly hurt, there was a different not so comfortable feeling to it. But- after almost a full...
  4. P

Former breastfeeding moms- milk duct issues?

After pumping with the noogleberry, it feels like a few of my milk ducts get swollen or something. It has only happened with the mediums and maybe it is because I need more powerful suction to keep those domes on me. When breastfeeding, I had problems with oversupply and my ducts would get...
  5. P

Anyone gone back down a dome size after moving up?

I've been gone a while because of holidays and travel and people being sick making noogling not a priority for a few months. Part of my problem was that I had felt I had outgrown the small domes and moved into the medium ones. At first I loved the mediums because of the effects I saw but they...
  6. P

Foam rings

Is there a trick to the foam rings? I can't get any suction when I use those. I'd like to make it work so I could get a little added depth and make it more comfy but I get too frustrated.
  7. P

A little sore?

My breasts have been a little sore since I started pumping. Is this normal? They don't really hurt but just ache a little bit and are tender when I massage or do a breast self-exam. I don't think I'm overdoing it as I have no bruises, bumps, pain while pumping, and the red marks fade quickly...
  8. P

Pagewolf's Stats

Hi, I've had my noogleberry a week and already am super hopeful that I will respond well. I want to keep track of my stats here to hopefully remind myself of how far I've come in a few months! :D Stats- Age-31 Kids- 4; all breastfed over 1yr Under bust- 25in Bust- 29in. Over bust- 29in. My...
  9. P

Suction tips?

Anyone have tips for keeping the domes on? If it is hard to get any suction does it mean the domes are too wide? I fill up the small cups now but still have trouble sometimes keeping them on. I can't get the larges to stay on for more than a second at all and assumed it was because they were way...
  10. P

I think I got my first post-noogle swelling!

I'm so excited! Last night was my third day pumping- I pumped once on Sat. for about 30min., on Sunday it was twice for 10min. and once for about 45min., and no swelling with any of those. Then yesterday I pumped for about an hour and a half in the afternoon and then about an hour and a half at...
  11. P

Arm discomfort? And lopsided?

I just got my pump and I'm trying it for the first time right now. I'm so excited! It was mostly easy to get on except I never want to put the hose on the cups again! It doesn't hurt at all but my arm and hand feel weird and tingly on the side of my small boob. Is that normal? The domes are...
  12. P

If you've used a breastpump for milk before?

Sorry I have so many questions! I hope once I get my noogle and start using it I can help others too but for now I just have questions. For those who have breastfed and used breastpumps for expressing milk, is the sensation similar to that or does it hurt more? Or is it just completely different?
  13. P

Airlock Kit

Do most of you all get the airlock kit and do you think it is really beneficial?
  14. P

Do people notice the growth or fluxuations?

I haven't ordered a device yet but am definitely planning on it. I was wondering what it is like throughout the day and if the ups and downs are noticeable enough to make people wonder what is going on? I plan on doing it during my youngest's nap time- so mid-day- and maybe again at night. I'm...
  15. P

Double Pump OK for Petite Women?

I'm thinking about getting one of the breastpumps and would like the double pump but I'm not sure if it will work for me. I've read that some narrow chested women have trouble fitting both domes on at the same time. I'm very thin and only 25in around under my bust, but I think I'd probably want...