Double Pump OK for Petite Women?

pagewolf

I'm thinking about getting one of the breastpumps and would like the double pump but I'm not sure if it will work for me. I've read that some narrow chested women have trouble fitting both domes on at the same time. I'm very thin and only 25in around under my bust, but I think I'd probably want the large or at least the medium domes. Would I be able to fit both on my chest at the same time or would it be a waste? I'm about 30in. across at the fullest part of my chest and have a lot of saggy skin from multiple pregnancies that make me think the larger domes would be better even if I am still pretty small. I've looked around on here but haven't seen any other posters with stats like mine to compare to.

K

kultzu

Hi pagewolf,

I am 27'' underbust. Had some difficulties to place L and XL cups same time when started off with them. You can either pump one of them at a time ( for like 10-15 mins) then use them as double system for another 15 mins. The other method is to use combination of different cups sizes at one go. For example pump with M + L cups and swap to the other side after some time.

Hope this helps,
Kultzu

M

Mumma Bear

Hi Pagewolf,
I'm 26 inches underbust and currently using the XL cups (started with medium). I only ever pump with a single cup (and I'm getting much better cleavage that way) - two seems to be impossible for me, but I would still encourage you to get the double cups, because that way you have a backup just in case. You can give it a go using two, and if it just doesn't work, then use one as a single. Over time, you might then be able to gradually work up to using both at once. At least if you have two you can experiment.