Search results

1. W

Pumping everyday is not good? Or is it??

Hello Veteran NB'ers! I started noogling in Dec 2013 after my brava blew out. Since I was a Brava veteran I started with1 to 2 hours a night but am wondering now if that's too much. Because I didn't get much swelling and actually feel like my breast got smallr after the swelling went down...
  2. W

To snoogle or not to snoogle

Well I tried snoogling last night for the first time. I put the dome on two hours later woke up, adjusted, put on for another two hour,s woke up, adjusted.... Wore for a total of 6 hours. (three 2 hour hold sessions) AND for the first time since using the noogleberry I actually got and...
  3. W

Areola stopper method

So i tried various forms of the nipple stopper method http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=3471.0 but I am still getting wide areola growth. Is there something other than tape and bandaids to keep the areola form stretching?
  4. W

Pump and Release - 7:2 or 10:2

Quick question, I am the 7:2 method. Pump and hold for 7 minutes and releast for 2. It seems to work okay but I don't get much swelling this way. Is pumping and holding for 10 minutes and then releasing and immeditaly pumping again better for faster swelling? Has anyone gotten good...
  5. W

Brava Swelling VS Noogleberry Swelling

Well ladies after a solid year of daily Brava wear and incredible swelling I have vitually none, if any, permanent growth - maybe some skin stretching and a teeny tiny bit of growth on one breast but that's IT! I am back on the Noogleberry system since implants are not an option! I have read...
  6. W

Why is the last post dated October 2012

Hmm, this seems odd. I logged into the NB breast forum and gallery and all the last posts are dated oct 2012. Is the forum shutting down - or maybe my login is glitchy??
  7. W

Anyone use Noogleberry Pump with Brava and Got Results

I've posted on here off and on over past years but it's been a while. Been on a boob recovery Journey for so long. Recently had fat transfer - at first went well then lost all or almost all of my fat. Considering the cost and pain I was absolutely devastated. but it is what it is. I am...
  8. W

Has anyone used Brava and NB at the same time?

someone brought this up in my last post so i'm curious if anyone else has tried and had good resulst. I'm doing Brava right now b/c I'm post fat transfer and have to do brava at least 3 months for the fat to stay. I've been thinking about noogling after the 3 months, but someone mentioned...
  9. W

Does Anastasia still post here? and Fat Transfer/Implant followup

Hi Ladies and Anastasia (I remember Anastasi had replied to some of my posts and I recently saw she had posted on Breast Nexus that she's now a D - that's awesome, and I have questions for her is she still posts here - but more to come on that later. Back to my implant/fat transfer story. Well...
  10. W

Breast implant disaster, please help

Hi Ladies. I had implants removed over 15 years ago and slowly my right breast has strunken to a whole size smaller than my left as well as changed shape. It's so awful I can barely look in the mirror. when they were removed I had a lot of scar tissure and this awful doctor when he removed my...
  11. W

A word of encouragement

Ok, so I have had my highs & low with NB - first is 2009 when I gave up and now in 2010 when I decided to give it another go. When I first started in Oct 2010 I had horrible results - no swelling whatsoever - worse than 2009. but I just kept going. i started with medium, then added rings...
  12. W

Vein and Pain question

I have been noogling for almost 3 months with progress being up and down. I was pumping for about 1 hour and 1/2 up to two hours and seeing decent swelling but was feeling some pain particularly around my veins where rings are applied so I started using the foam rings which helped but was still...
  13. W

Maybe I spoke too soon - need encouragement

Well, it's been a month and 1 week had some great swelling which lasted seven hours about two weeks ago, and now I barely swell and only keep the swelling 30 minutes if I'm lucky. And what's worse my breast seems smaller than it did before the noogling. Not sure what has happened. I started...
  14. W

Pumping too hard or too light

Just over 2 weeks of noogling. I am starting to see changes which is so cool. Yay! But I have some questions. Is it normal for breast inside the suction cup to be red and purple. Starting on week 2 I began pumping more aggressively. I do a very strong suction, a tight hold and keep it there...
  15. W

apply oil to whole breast or just rings

I'm new and not sure if i was reading correctly that it is okay to pump with oils and creams on the breast itself not just around the rim area. . Is emu oil a good choice? tks!
  16. W

newbie's first pump - is it normal to lose suction every five seconds

I am so excited! just got the NB tonight and tried it out for the first time. I have the double pump with medium domes and foam rings. When I pump the breast swells then I feel it loosen like the air is releaseing after a few seconds so I pump a few more times. I do this every few seconds...
  17. W

Ready to buy but don't know what go get Please help!!!

Hi. I have been reading up on noogle and I am ready to buy but don't know what to buy. I want the double pump system wiht medium and large cups. But what is the difference between standard and silicone tubine? What are rings? And do you recommend I buy them. Do they help with results? Do...