Ready to buy but don't know what go get Please help!!!

WillGrowBBs

Hi. I have been reading up on noogle and I am ready to buy but don't know what to buy. I want the double pump system wiht medium and large cups. But what is the difference between standard and silicone tubine? What are rings? And do you recommend I buy them. Do they help with results? Do they help minimize redness. Thanks!!!

WillGrowBBs

Also, when I go to the shopping cart the amount is listed in pounds. Is that the same amount in dollars? Do you take Amex? Thanks again!

Anastasia916

I'm not sure about the tubing I think mine has the silicone tubing. As far as the rings, I got them and tried them but prefer to pump without them as the rings aren't horrible on me, they only last about an hour. Others seem to keep the ring marks longer so use the soft cup rings to prevent them (you will still get them just not as harsh) and also they find the cups to be too uncomfortable without the cup rings. I don't find them painful so I'm fine without them. The reason I prefer to pump without them is because I like using the airlock system and with the soft cup rings air slowly seeps out and you have to repump every few minutes. This is good for some as they do the pump and release technique, but I do the pump and hold technique. So really it's personal preference. Hope this helps and good luck!

Anastasia916

As far as it showing in pounds, if you are ordering from the site itself, on the left hand side it says "view in USD" and has an American flag, click that, add the things you want to order, then it should show up in USD.

WillGrowBBs

Thanks Anastasia! I just got my order and tried it out right away. I got the the double pump with medium cups with foam and air lock and posted today on my first pump. So new to this so still trying to figure out how it all works but really hopeful to see results!! :)