Search results

1. L

Loz back + Extra Extra Large Cups - advice?

Hello everyone! After a year's absence I'm back noogling, and I've updated my pictures here http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1400.15.html as a reference and also to show how the growth with noogleberry stayed. Basically, even though my boobs are b cups and nowhere near half...
  2. L

Thank you Sissy

I've just received and attached my Camper Mounting Tape, and I just had to say thank you so much for all your research - it works! It really, really works! No loss of suction, no moving around, no mess and most importantly, no PAIN! :D I got it from these guys, if anyone else is looking for it...
  3. L

Is noogleberry right for me? Tubular breasts.

Hi everyone! I'm Loz, I've been lurking here for a while reading all the info and trying to get up the courage to post. I'm on the verge of buying the noogleberry, but first I wanted to check if you guys thought it would be the right thing for me. I have a mildish case of tubular/tuberous...
  4. L

Loz's Pics

These are my boobs at present. I guess it's pretty obvious I have a mild case of tubular/tuberous breasts, and that's what really gets me down about them, the fact that all the tissue is concentrated at the bottom, and that the areolas are so enlarged. In the first pic my nipples are relaxed...