Loz's Pics

Lozlong

These are my boobs at present. I guess it's pretty obvious I have a mild case of tubular/tuberous breasts, and that's what really gets me down about them, the fact that all the tissue is concentrated at the bottom, and that the areolas are so enlarged.

In the first pic my nipples are relaxed, in the second I tried to get them fully erect (it wasn't cold enough though lol). When they're totally erect they scrunch in very small and the sag disappears almost entirely.

They're not even really actually properly saggy as such, it's just I've got no tissue at the tops at all to fill them in. :( Add to that the fact that I'm 5'10" and have a long torso and wide chest you get weird looking boobs. I don't know if noogleberry is something that'd be good for me, I'd love to think it could help, but I just don't know.
Opinions?

Attachments

• DSCF0001.JPG
    DSCF0001.JPG
    181.1 KB · Views: 500
  • DSCF0005.JPG
    DSCF0005.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 333
  • DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 293
  • DSCF0003.JPG
    DSCF0003.JPG
    174.2 KB · Views: 272
  • DSCF0004.JPG
    DSCF0004.JPG
    959.3 KB · Views: 314

cleo

Well done on posting your pics Loz, it takes courage! Lots of ladies would love boobs as big as yours. NB is definitely an economical way to achieve nbe if you're willing to put in the time and effort. If you look at the pics on here and Eve's forum you will see boobs in all shapes and sizes and it can put our own hangups about shape/size into perspective. You will also have a lot of support on here if you do decide to go with NB.

Best wishes. :)

J

Joan_CD

Hi Loz;

I really think the largest cups would help you to fill out on top. That's just my opinion of course, but I definitely notice roundness using the biggest cups.

T

tavia

well done 4 posting pics,,,
i agree, large or xl would fill out the top of your boobs well... wow you will end up with such a nice shape if u presevere with NB im sure :)

Lozlong

Loz's Pics - Update!

I have been noogling away for about ten days, and I'm pretty pleased with my results so far. :)

The first 4 pictures are before noogling for an hour, the last two are after noogling.
Whatcha think?

Attachments

• boobs6.jpg
    boobs6.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 250
  • boobs5.jpg
    boobs5.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 287
  • boobs4.jpg
    boobs4.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 209
  • boobs3.jpg
    boobs3.jpg
    397.3 KB · Views: 201
  • boobs2.jpg
    boobs2.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 200
  • boobs1.jpg
    boobs1.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 243
S

sissy2345

Loz, you are doing great for such a short time! You will be amazed how they will fill in after many months. I have a wide frame also, what helped me to pull my breast together is after I get them on tight with good suction, I tie a long scarf around them and pull the domes together. It has created that fullness in between for cleavage and filled in the upper area for me. It also stops from stretching the skin between. I used to have a full three fingers between mine, now it's like 1.5-2 finger width between. --Sissy

Lozlong

Hey Sissy!
Thanks for the tip. :) I've been doing as you recommended ever since you commented but only now am I getting round to saying thanks (FAIL on my part). It's really been helping in keeping the breasts together, totally as helpful as using the blu-tack to keep the domes from being really painful.
Thanks again! :)

T

tavia

hello,
just wondered how your swelling is going?, also how often do u pump and for how long?

well done, i think i will try the scarf thing, tired of getting my armpit fat sucked up in to my domes lol x

S

sissy2345

You are welcome, I'm glad it has helped! It's amazing how we can alter the shape of our bodies, I've always hated how far apart mine were, until now.

--Sissy

Lozlong

Update!

I'm getting good swelling now, took about a month for any at all to show up, but I'm really pleased with it now. It's working! :D Hope you can see in the pics but I have so much more tissue at the tops than I had - I pretty much had none at all.

TT - I noogle every day for an hour, or as often as I can I do an hour twice a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. I also take msm 3000g every day. :)

Lozlong

Gah, these pictures just will not upload for me! Anyway, the first four are before noogling, the second are after noogling for an hour. :)

Attachments

• DSCF0066.JPG
    DSCF0066.JPG
    421.8 KB · Views: 226
  • DSCF0078.JPG
    DSCF0078.JPG
    367.8 KB · Views: 190
T

tavia

wow great swelling, you can see a difference, in yr bra you can see some little hills aswell(cleavage) lol congrats x ;) ;D

Shygurl1

Hey Loz,

Hope everything is going well with your progress. I too have tuberous breasts--altho my right is more normal-looking--and was considering the NB in the future to correct their shape. Since they're pretty small, I'm hoping it will be easier for the NB to improve their appearance. Maybe I can start out with med domes instead of the large cause I'm not even an A yet, but I'm currently doing other things to get some growth/fullness going in the meantime.

Anyhow, please update soon. I'm eager to see your progress, you have given me a lil hope. :D

Lozlong

Hey shygurl!

I've just started noogling again, and I'll definitely update as soon as I get some good swelling going. :) If you're thinking about getting the system I'd say go for it, as nothing I've ever done apart from Noogleberry has helped get tissue up the tops of the breasts - where people like you and me need it most. :) I've noticed the shape change myself even if it's not hugely obvious in pictures, and best of all, that tissue up the top has actually stayed even through the break I took.

Hope this was of some help.

*hugs*
Loz

K

KatieP

Hey Loz I too have tuberous breasts (reason why I got implants years ago, they're removed now). Nice to see it can work for us, I've just started but I wondered if it was possible to develop tissue, with that condition. Keep up the good work, it would be nice to hear of your results, I will post mine too.

K

Shygurl1

Great to hear, Loz! :) I'm happy for ya.

Hm, just think, I remember a couple people on another forum mention that using suction devices would prolly make things worse and elongate the breasts further. Well, they need to have a look at your photos! But anyway yeah I decided to get the NB sometime next week. That way, I'll have it early Feb and get enough time in to get a 'B' cup going for this wedding I'm in. People have grown up to 3 cup sizes in only a few months, so I have faith. It's all in the pump method you use, I believe, along with how regularly you pump.

Don't wanna ramble, but keep on nooglin'! (Hope things are going well for you too, Katie) ;D