Search results

1. G

confused with the reviews online

thanks a lot daylight im setting a one year goal and since i work in evening i can noogle from 3 to 4 hours in the am and maybe 1 or 2 in the pm daily. lol gypsygirl2010
  2. G

thanks anastasia yes i do agree with you. for the cost, customer support and availability nb is better. i couldnt handle 10 hours of brava for 10 weeks.i always think that tension applied is tension no matter how you look at it. if we want something we have to work at it , the same applies to...
  3. G

hi im using the noogleberry handheld pump with my brava domes, since the measurements for your domes dont fit my chest. but its ok since the tubing fits great on the domes. the only diferrence is that the opening is on the side of the dome and not the front like the nb. im planning to purchase...
  4. G

Taping nipples?

ok ive used brava before and now noogleberry pump with the brava domes and i have learned that using nexcare or any other brand of surgical paper tape latex free works great. it wont come off while pumping. after i remove the domes i carefully peel them since they come of easily. remove them...
  5. G

im almost convinced of purchasing noogleberry

thanks for your feedback. its true , surgery is a quick no sacrifice fix , but usually the results are not what we expected and ive seen pics of implant removal and you end up worse than when you did not have them. im going to email lucy so i can place the order. good luck to you too ;D
  6. G

im almost convinced of purchasing noogleberry

ive used brava for almost 4 years and its a hassle. too expensive, too many hours, cant sleep well and the domes dont last that long, the silicone breaks down and you loose stickiness no matter how good you treat them. what ive done lately is i took off the silicone padding and place them over...