im almost convinced of purchasing noogleberry

does it really work as good as ive heard and seen

• how long to wear

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • permanent results

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

gypsygirl2010

ive used brava for almost 4 years and its a hassle. too expensive, too many hours, cant sleep well and the domes dont last that long, the silicone breaks down and you loose stickiness no matter how good you treat them. what ive done lately is i took off the silicone padding and place them over my breasts and suck the air out . this creates pressure which i hold on to for about and hour to two hours. yes my breasts are swollen but i think with the proper equipment like nb i will see better results. looking at the pics and reading the reviews i wonder how good this product is . too good to be true?

im still inclined to purchasing the system . will this be a permanent treatment or do we have to continue pumping for life .

love
gypsygirl2010 :-*

Anastasia916

I'm not sure if anyone knows if the results are permanent or not because I have not heard of someone who has completely stopped pumping, most pump now and then to maintain. I knew this when I ordered and it didn't bother me. I see it like this, would I rather pay an insane amount of money for surgery to only look and feel fake and potentially have health problems, then if I don't like them, taking them out will make my breasts look worse than they did prior, or would I rather pump till I have the size I want, then just do a maintenance pump once every few days or so? I don't see pumping as work, it's easy for me to do, I put the pump on, pump up till it's a little uncomfortable but not painful, I put the airlock on, put a big shirt on over the domes, and watch TV, play on the computer, cuddle with my hubby and watch a movie, etc. etc. etc. I pump for at least an hour at a time, up to 3 hours, I might eventually do 4 hours. I try to pump twice and three times a day, but at the least once a day. Also I would think pumping at least once a week would prevent breasts from sagging with aging. So I think NB is worth it in the long run. Ultimately the decision is yours, I think NB would be better than brava because the price is better, and you don't have to wear it for 10 hours a day everyday to see results. You could do it for only 30 min a day and still see results, many have with just one 30 min session a day. I have pics on here as well and have been using NB for 3 months? Something like that, and I love it. There are women who went up to an E cup on NB, like Philli and JellyDee. Hope you decide to go for it, best of luck!

gypsygirl2010

thanks for your feedback. its true , surgery is a quick no sacrifice fix , but usually the results are not what we expected and ive seen pics of implant removal and you end up worse than when you did not have them. im going to email lucy so i can place the order.
good luck to you too
;D