Search results

1. nilly19

off topic but please help!!!

Hi gang, ok so my 8 year old sister has recently been infested with lice. we've tried nix shampoo, vaseline, nit combing, etc etc but they're not going awayyyyyy!!! i think i might cry, i have a moderate case of OCD and just the thought of things crawling around in my hair is enough to make me...
  2. nilly19

Nilly19's pics

Hi ladies (and gents!!), I noogled for the first time in October for a week or so but stopped using Noogleberry due to a large amount of schoolwork. I started using it again in mid January, so it's been a month/6 weeks that I've been using it. My complete "before Noogleberry" pictures are in my...
  3. nilly19

Water Blisters??

Hey Ladies..I saw another thread about this but it wasn't of much help...do any of you experience water blisters after pumping?? I have just recently started to get these around my nipple and they are so annoying..I don't want to pop them because I don't want them to scar, so I cover them with...
  4. nilly19

Nilly19's stats

I'm 17 years old, but I thought the earlier the better so why not give it a try.. I'm a 34A I believe, unless I've been measured incorrectly lol. Under the bust: 29 On the bust: 31.5 After noogling for about a month I am 32" on the bust. I will put pictures up when I reach a B cup (fingers...
  5. nilly19

Are the cup rings supposed to stay intact?

Hi there, I am a relatively new Noogleberry user. I have been using the system for about 3 weeks and see results already, hopefully I will get from a 34A to a B..I have a question about the soft cup rings, however. When I put my domes inside the cups and lay them on my chest, they stay. However...
  6. nilly19

Second day of Noogleberry!!

Hey guys, after weeks and weeks of reading about your results and looking at your pictures, I decided to buy the noogleberry system. It is much too soon to see any change after pumping, but I purchased medium cups (I'm a 34A BTW) and I'm almost filling them out completely so I'm going to have...
  7. nilly19

Second day of Noogleberry!!

Hey guys, after weeks and weeks of reading about your results and looking at your pictures, I decided to buy the noogleberry system. It is much too soon to see any change after pumping, but I purchased medium cups (I'm a 34A BTW) and I'm almost filling them out completely so I'm going to have...