Nilly19's pics

nilly19

Hi ladies (and gents!!), I noogled for the first time in October for a week or so but stopped using Noogleberry due to a large amount of schoolwork.
I started using it again in mid January, so it's been a month/6 weeks that I've been using it. My complete "before Noogleberry" pictures are in my digital camera and I cant find the plug for it so I'll upload them later. I have a pic one/two weeks into Noogleberry, and the 2nd pic is a month/5 weeks into Noogleberry....in another forum I wrote that my beginning measurement was 31.5" over the nipples but it was more like 32". I am now 33"-33.5" 12 hrs after noogling and 34" right after noogling. I wear a 34A, and my goal is a 34C! I also measure 29" underbust.

BOTH pics (before and current) are 12+ hrs after noogling.

PS. I am kind of breaking out a bit on the chest area, hence the red dots..I hope those go away soon. I also get water blisters sometimes which I'm trying to avoid by putting a plastic covering right over the nipple area to decrease friction.

blue_sardine

Hey nilly19,

That's great progress for only 5 weeks - congratulations! I'm ordering my NB now and can't wait to get started!

Good luck, and I hope you reach your goal.

:) Blue

nilly19

Hi blue_sardine, thanks a lot! I hope you reach your goal too. And when you get your Noogleberry and have any questions...well, you know where to find us:p

melons

Hey nilly19,

That is unbeleivable ... you sure do look like one of the fastest responders here... I see you gaining inches very soon..
I cant wait to start noogling too, it is about to arrive. Hope I get the same results as you do ;D

I hope those water blisters are reducing in number though.

Lotsa luv,
melons

nilly19

Hi melons! Thanks for the reply, it really motivates me when you guys respond.. I'm glad I posted pictures:)
When I was young (grade 4-5) I weighed 130 pounds. I lost 30 pounds in 2 years, gained back 15, lost it again, gained back 6-7, etc etc...my whole life I've been exercising and dieting to prevent weight gain. For example, I was 115 pounds in the summer and now I'm 120...I also have minor stretch marks on my lower stomach and arms. Long story short, like some pregnant women who respond faster to Noogleberry, my body has also undergone many weight fluctuations..I think that's the reason why I'm responding relatively quickly ;)
Thanks again for your comment :)

PS. and about the water blisters, I've found that if I don't pump to the very end of the medium cups it prevents them and creates less friction. I use A LOT of cream and oil before I pump also..that helps with growth and blisters. Make sure to take ''before'' pictures before you start pumping!! Happy noogling ;)

cleo

You have nice shaped boobs Nilly 19, I hope NB works well for you. I've been noogling for nearly 7 months and just started getting the red spots, not sure why now but its very annoying!! ???

D

daylight

congrats on ure resulsts nilly...i can definately see a difference from you before and after pic.

nilly19

Thanks cleo and daylight! you guys are both legends! :) I appreciate your comments and daylight thanks for saying I have nice shaped boobs lol, I feel more confident now:) I know this sounds odd to ask but do you use toner for your face? My toner has alcohol in it, and after noogling, if I see I have a lot of red spots, I put toner on my chest and the next day the red spots are gone..it's worked for me but I think it's because my toner has alcohol. And daylight thanks as well, I'm glad I took a picture soon into using noogleberry. I'm waiting for my large cups to arrive and I can't wait to see the kind of swelling I will hopefully get from those, I will post more pictures in 2 weeks or so, I'll post a picture twice a month/once every 2 weeks.

happy noogling!

nilly19

Hey ladies...what do you do to reduce red ring marks? I pumped today and yesterday with my new large cups, but the rings rings from yesterday still have not gone yet:( they kind of resemble a bruise, only it's red and not purple:p How can i make this go away?

lisads

Hi Nilly19,

your pics look amazing , I'm sure you'll be making huge gains soon! If similar shaped boob people experience similar results in reshaping and filling out we should both be very successful 8) I've noticed that my boobs are heavier and are filling out on the sides more and tops . Are you experiencing this as well? Also thank you for the toner tip!

Happy growing!!!

nilly19

Hi Lisads! :) yes completely, I know exactly what you mean, I'm filling the tops and sides more as well..especially now that I'm pumping with the large cups, the top and side of my breasts is increasing faster than the actual "bust"..which I don't mind, it gives me a fuller appearance ...
I also remember that you and I had similar shaped breasts, which means we'll see similar gains hopefully lol;) I put on a lot of oil and cream before I pump, first oil then cream...the cream is called "alba kukui nut body cream" if anyone's wondering:p
thanks for the comment as well lisads:D

ridinghigh

wow im so amazed by all of these pictures in the forums. i cant believe how well it works. JUST WONDERING HAV ANY OF YOU HEARD OF THE BRAVA BRA???? is the nb a manual hand pump??? im little confused as i heard about the brava bra first but nb seems to do the same job

nilly19

Hi Ridinghigh, yes noogleberry is a manual hand pump, and it works in the same way that Brava does, through tissue expansion..(when moderate force is applied to a tissue it expands). However, brava isn't a manual hand pump. There are differences to both systems though, I'm not fully aware of the differences because I'm not too educated on the topic, but if you click on click, then type "brava", I'm sure you will find many threads on this forum dedicated to comparing the two systems. All i know if that noogleberry does the same job for ~$100, and brava for ~$2500. best wishes :D

nilly19

no problem:) if you find yourself confused or have a question or anything, there are many members, including myself, that would be willing to help you. i was just like you when i first started..and i had lots of questions, so just let me know and good luck:)

nilly19

what is your measurement across the chest? I measured 32.5 inches when I first started and I started off with the medium cups and they were good until I started filling them about 5 weeks into using it and I purchased the large. I am now 33.5 - 34 inches and I use the large cups.

nilly19

I was just bored so I thought I'd upload a picture right after an hour of noogling lol :D I am now 34.5" right after noogling and very close to 34" 12+ hours after noogling..(I am terrible at measuring myself though, so I prefer to just observe any noticeable changes).

PS. I get big red rings because I can't find the right glue to stick the cups to:( they always fall off....the red rings go away within a few hours because I use A LOT of cream), but if anyone knows of any good glue to use for the foam rings, just to make them more comfy, please let me know ;D

PPS. if you happen to wonder why one of my breasts is larger than the other one it's because I used a medium cup on one breast and a large cup on the other lol, but I alternate every 30 mins so I get the same growth on both sides ;)