Search results

1. C

Carmel's Stats

Hey Fellow Noogler ! Thankyou so much for your kind post.. What size are you starting with as I couldnt seem to find your stats? Yeah thats how I feel.. I feel anything bigger than a C would be like 'woah!!'.. We'll have to wait and see.. lol We might just get hooked and be aiming for D's...
  2. C

Carmel's 1st Pics On 1 Month Noogling Anniversary!

Aww thanks so much ladies! You're all so nice ... Aim4C; Thankyou hun! Im so flattered you think that. Keep aiming for that C !! Really looking forward to seeing how you progress.. :-) Anastasia; Thankyou! Yess I have a feeling I might get greedy too.. although at the moment a C really seems...
  3. C

aww thanks hun.. that was very welcoming and uplifting! But omg check you out.. you're doing great yourself.. You have such a nice shape!!! Fingers crossed that you get even more growth very soon! thanks again :)
  4. C

Carmel's Stats

So hi everyone! Just posted my pics and below are my stats.. age: 25 Kids: None Measurements; 32inches on the fullest part of my bust and 27.5inches underbust. Waist: 23inches Height: 5'3 Weight: 7 1/2 stone Hips: 36inches Im quite curvy on my bottom half and would love to fill out my boobs...
  5. C

Hi Ya'll :-) Ive been lurking around this forum for way too long and thought I should add some pics and stats so I can look back on and to maybe/hopefully encorouage others.. like you wonderful ladies have encorouraged me! Thankyou everyone :-) So anyway, its been 1 month today and the...