Carmel's 1st Pics On 1 Month Noogling Anniversary!

Carmel_1984

Hi Ya'll :)

Ive been lurking around this forum for way too long and thought I should add some pics and stats so I can look back on and to maybe/hopefully encorouage others.. like you wonderful ladies have encorouraged me! Thankyou everyone :)

So anyway, its been 1 month today and the swelling is sticking around longer and longer.. Yayy!! I think Im growing more towards to the top first which is fine by me as I really dont like the natural slope in my breasts.

If I can get to a C cup I would be so unbelievably happy.. I had been saving for surgery before this but am not going under the knife without giving this a good shot and so far it seems to be working!!!

Below are my before (1st 3 are before the session ) and after (the other 4 taken 10mins after session) noogling pics taken today.. I will update pics often and do 12 hour after noogle pics soon!

Attachments

• rsz_sdc15503.jpg
    rsz_sdc15503.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 335
  • rsz_sdc15504.jpg
    rsz_sdc15504.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 276
  • rsz_sdc15508.jpg
    rsz_sdc15508.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 193
  • rsz_sdc15518.jpg
    rsz_sdc15518.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 227
  • rsz_sdc15522.jpg
    rsz_sdc15522.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 210
  • rsz_sdc15523.jpg
    rsz_sdc15523.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 225
  • rsz_sdc15524.jpg
    rsz_sdc15524.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 285

immabe

Wow thats pretty good that your swelling is sticking longer after 1 month, I started noticing mine sticking longer just recently after 2 months.
In my eyes your a fast responder.
Nice swelling too
Congrats girl and welcome. :)

Carmel_1984

aww thanks hun.. that was very welcoming and uplifting! But omg check you out.. you're doing great yourself.. You have such a nice shape!!!

Fingers crossed that you get even more growth very soon!

thanks again :)

Anastasia916

Very good start hun, I have a feeling you will reach that C then want to go to a D then so on, and catch the boobie greed virus like the rest of us lol. And I'm sooo jealous of your tummy!

charitywat88

That's great for 1 month! Congrats! And hey I'm with anastasia, sooo jealous of ur tummy! Please share ur secret. What workouts do u do?

sofia1

wow you do have good swelling on top! you're for sure going to reach a C with that kind of swelling in your first month!

Carmel_1984

Aww thanks so much ladies! You're all so nice ...

Aim4C; Thankyou hun! Im so flattered you think that. Keep aiming for that C !! Really looking forward to seeing how you progress.. :)

Anastasia; Thankyou! Yess I have a feeling I might get greedy too.. although at the moment a C really seems huge! You have come so far.. Love looking at your older posts as its so inspiring and really shows an amazing amount of progress. Your tummy is perfect! You have a gorgeous figure and you're super pretty too!!! Im the jealous one lol :p

Charitywat; Thankyou so much! I just go to the gym a lot and do a variety of abdominal excercises.. I do crunches with a 5kg weight, leg raises for lower abs and side bends for the obliques! I eat healthily and do a fair bit of cardio to keep toned and defined.. Im sure you look fab :) But if anything just get one of them large excercise balls because you can do tuns of different excercises for the abdominals using them and all in the comfort of your own home.

Sofia: Thankyou.. thats so nice of you to say! Im mega pleased you think that. You're progress is brilliant.. well done :)

Anastasia916

TY for the compliments, but actually I have a bit of fat I want to get rid of mainly on the lower tummy and my thighs, UGH being peared shape that's where I gain! I haven't had much time to work out lately so, yea, I'm maintaining a weight of 125lbs (I'm 5'1 so this is rather big for me) but I want to get back down to 115 or 110. Since having my son if I don't work out, I gain weight pretty quickly. So right now my tummy isn't the greatest, that's why I crop it out in my pics LOL. But soon, very soon I'll be back on a more routine workout and will have my flat tummy back!

charitywat88

If u only knew! Lol. No I don't look fab! Thanks tho! :) actually I do work out with a stability ball. I only weigh 114lbs but my prob is stretched skin from having my son, because of that my tummy will never look as good as yours without surgery, (sigh). With my new boobs tho I'm less self conscious about it cause there's something else to look at besides my belly. Lol. Like Anastasia I'm also pear shaped so my lower body is what really needs exercise buts it's more fun to do ab exercise. Lol.

A

alexis

wow! i must say that you've great abs girl!!you're very well proportioned..i want to have a body like yours that i won't mind not having boobs(i'm aa btw)..but great job on the swelling!

eva_bs

I just wanted to say.....
WOW!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
What a great swelling you got their!!!!!!! I wish I could sell up like that!!!!! I only have a tiny tiny swelling after I pump..... :-[
I think that you are going to reach your goal really really quickly!!!!!!
What kind of brand of PM and cream are you using????
I wish you Good Luck with your growth..... :)
Eva.