Search results

1. L

Wow....Amazing Results

I finally received my XL cups yesterday and the swelling results are amazing. Three days ago I posted pics of my results using the L cups, but I had begun to fill them up to the point that my nipples were getting sucked up into the suction holes. I've been using the L-cups for approximately 3...
  2. L

Lotusflower pics

Well....it's been about 2 weeks since my last photos. I'm already filling up my large cups and waiting for my XL cups to arrive any day now. Still getting a lot of swelling, but still have a long way to go before I reach my goal. The swelling still last about 2-3 hours and then I go back to...
  3. L

My Pics...

Finally able to provide some pics. I'm receiving good results and my swelling last for about 4 to 5 hours after pumping. I'm getting ready to start using the XL cups within a week since the L cups are filling up quickly. I typically wear a 36B bra...I can now fit a 38B with major cleavage. My...
  4. L

Best Techniques???

Ok, I've only been noogling for 1 day now and want to make sure I'm pumping correctly. I started last night and basically pumped until I felt a nice tight pull and then stopped...I only continued to pump more whenever I felt the pressure drop, after an hour of doing this...my breast were...
  5. L

Best Techniques???

Ok, I've only been noogling for 1 day now and want to make sure I'm pumping correctly. I started last night and basically pumped until I felt a nice tight pull and then stopped...I only continued to pump more whenever I felt the pressure drop, after an hour of doing this...my breast were...
  6. L

Help Plz.....

Hello, I'm new to the forum and just received my NB system. I got the medium cups but not sure if they're the right ones for me. I'm in-between a 34B and 36B...the 34B fits exact with some cleavege, but the 36B fits loose without cleavege. I honestly think I'm a 35B (which doesn't exist in the...
  7. L

Help Plz.....

Hello, I'm new to the forum and just received my NB system. I got the medium cups but not sure if they're the right ones for me. I'm in-between a 34B and 36B...the 34B fits exact with some cleavege, but the 36B fits loose without cleavege. I honestly think I'm a 35B (which doesn't exist in the...
  8. L

New NB User