Search results

1. L

Vitamins

Hi everyone! I am actually feeling a bit worried about my weight these days and want to start taking some vitamins to support my diet. I am currently underweight and I am finding it very difficult to gain any appetite. My bmi is 16 I'm going to add some vitamins to my NBE routine and I am...
  2. L

Lala's Stats

Hi everyone!! :D I am mostly a lurker but I do post from time to time. This forum has given me a lot of advice on NBE and I've been casually using NB for about 2 months now. I hadn't created a stats page yet and I regret not doing it from the start of my journey as it could have helped me...
  3. L

First Swelling experience

Hi guys!! It's been a while since I last posted. I haven't given up hope or anything, i've actually been very devoted to noogling for the past month. :D And guess what? I finally experienced my first swelling yesterday! And today it happened again, so I'm assuming that this is where the...
  4. L

Is it possible? A to C?

Hi everyone! It's my very first post. :D I purchased my noogleberry last week and I am hoping it will come by the end of this week. (very much excited) I've been lurking around the forums hoping to find some answers but I can't help but feel a little sceptical on this product.. I'm a 21 year...