Search results

1. R

A post for encouragement!

I have been noogling since June 2010. I have had self esteem issues with my breasts ever since I can remember. I've had episodes of depression about my boobs. I've considered breast surgery even though I by no means have the money for it. The noogle was the best thing I did for myself. I know...
  2. R

One of my breasts is extremely firm, the other is limp.

Hello Nooglers! I haven't posted in quite some time. I've been noogling for exactly 2 years. I used to noogle 4 hours a day, then cut it down to 2 hours a day, then one hour a day, and now I only noogle every third day or so for about a half hour. I use the contoured large dome on my left...
  3. R

A question to those who have made the jump for LARGE to XL!

Hey XL users! Are you like me? Started with medium, then moved on to large, then on to XL (or beyond)? I'm on XL cups, been using them for couple months, and been noogling for a year (almost exactly). I noticed a BIG growth spurt when I finally started getting USED to XLs. I had my awkward...
  4. R

MOVED: I get massive swelling but I don't think I'm growing much?

This topic has been moved to FAQ'S for Noogleberry Breast System. http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=3037.0
  5. R

I get massive swelling but I don't think I'm growing much?

Hey everyone! I noogle a LOT (at least four hours a day). Been noogling for 11 months. I'm 21 and have no kids. I am 5 ft tall and weigh 105 lbs (slender frame, so you can imagine that I wouldn't be the fastest of responders). I've moved from medium to XL in the course of 11 months. I get...
  6. R

5 of my cups are cracked, what do I do?

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've posted, and I have an important question. I have been noogling for 10 months and have a collection of cups I've accumulated: 2 mediums, 3 larges, and 2 XLs. All but the XLs are cracked! If my cups weren't cracked I'd have all of them in use. I use a...
  7. R

my package has been returned to sender

I ordered an XL dome and I could've sworn I sent it to my house address. That's the address I have signed up on my noogleberry account. But on paypal, it's my apartment's address. Well, it sent to my apartment address instead for whatever reason. I'd thought it was just taking a while to get...
  8. R

A question for ladies who use XL domes?

A question for ladies who use XL domes: What is your underbust measurement? I'm small-framed and currently I use one medium and one large dome at once (so my right breast catches up to my left in size). I'm thinking of moving up to an XL dome since my right breast has gotten very used to the...
  9. R

Giving up on NB and getting implants.

Seriously ladies, NB does not work for me. Neither did the herbs that I tried for a year before I got NB in June. So it's been 3 months of noogling for me and seriously, my boobs aren't growing! I notice a SLIGHT difference but if they continue to grow at this snail's pace they might not get to...
  10. R

Bloating caused by water weight?

Hi nooglers. :) I have a 2-part question, any advice is appreciated. 1st part- For the past 2 weeks I've been drinking a lot of water for my noogle sessions. Before I started drinking so much water I was usually dehydrated because all I really drink is a lot of caffeine. Well now I drink like...
  11. R

Am I over-pumping? (pic)

Hi everyone, I ALMOST feel stupid for asking this. But here we go. I have been noogling for about a month now, approximately 2 hours each day, two 1 hour sessions. My right breast is smaller than my left one so I noogle it probably twice as much. It's WAY more stubborn than my left one. The...
  12. R

NB success rate?

Is the success rate for NB known? Or, has NB ever NOT worked for anyone? Since it is vaccuum therapy and vaccuum therapy works the same way for everything, is it even possible for NB to not work? Is NB so new that we don't yet know if all results are permanent or not? It seems...
  13. R

Medium domes question :)

I am a 34 A using the medium domes. I had one pumping session and retained the swelling. My boobs are definitely very red and have rings around them but I'm totally thrilled with the "results" and find noogling to be relaxing and rewarding. I'm already in love. I reach the 2 inch mark in the...
  14. R

No clue what I'm doing, HELP!

I just got my NB in the mail yesterday and tried it a couple times. I only tried it on one of my breasts because they are uneven and I want to focus on my smaller one first. I didn't give it a full session because I didn't really have time. I pumped for maybe 5-10 minutes and already I feel...
  15. R

"Dumb" questions from a n00b

I just signed up on this forum and I am about to buy a noogleberry but I have some questions first. You can answer any or all of them. I have read around on breastnexus and on this forum so I know a little about noogleberry but still not much 1. Say I'm an 36 A and I want to get to a B of some...