Medium domes question :)

raabzbaby89

Cerca Trova
I am a 34 A using the medium domes. I had one pumping session and retained the swelling. My boobs are definitely very red and have rings around them but I'm totally thrilled with the "results" and find noogling to be relaxing and rewarding. I'm already in love.

I reach the 2 inch mark in the mediums already, so when I fill them completely, does that mean I'll be at a B size bra? Since according to the sizing chart the medium domes are meant for a large A or B?

I read somewhere on the forums that you can move up dome sizes when you stop feeling the pressure, but what if I decide I don't want to move up to a large when I'm done with the mediums? Will my results stay? Assuming I do maintenance of course.

hz

Ok, it sounds in like you need to read aound the forum a little more. Becuse there is so much information here. The domes do not determine your size, they're only guidelines for people starting out. There are women on here pumping with XL cups and they're A cups, so no it doesn't mean that. The swelling you get is temporary. It will go down after a few hours. With consistent use, and swelling, your breasts will start growing permanent tissue. This is what will remain after you stop noogling. This however takes a long time to develop, ie. months. But by the looks of it, you might be a fast grower, so may get faster results. The most important thing to do is be patient and stick to it. When you fill your mediums, you have to move up to the larges if you want to see more growth. But if you're fine with your size after filling the mediums, you can stop. But don't be fooled by swelling, the permanent results are what you're going after.