Search results

1. S

Women Lose Weight By Injecting Pregnancy Hormones???

hey guys, my friend just sent me this link, what do you think of this? http://fitperez.com/2011-03-09-women-lose-weight-by-injecting-pregnancy-hormones/?from=PH I think is really risky and some what stupid cause you are pretty much experimenting using urself ,and you dont know what will happen...
  2. S

megan fox get a boob job?

Hey guys, Its so hard to tell if she got a boob job or not, because back in the days when she was on 2 and half men she looks like she had big breast. Then in other picture she looks like she doesnt.
  3. S

Pink Niggle cream

So i was on ebay and i seriously dont know how i got to this page...
  4. S

did anyone let their mom know about nb?

So i told my mom i needed to buy a new nb handle cause its fricken broken aka missing some thingy cant describe grah.Then i told her how i'm been nb for while now and taking breast pills too. THEN she started being very very discouraging, and started to yell at me for wasting her money etc. HOw...
  5. S

How to get rid of scars???

SO i tape before i noogle, but a week ago i realize that the bandages leaves marks, then it became scars. :((((( i dont know how to get rid of it ahh, it looks so gross sigh..... help guys ....
  6. S

anyone wants to buy my soft med rings ? used only once

copy and pasted from breastnexus lol Soft Median RINGS on sale 9 dollars USD and i'll pay for the shipping well actually i really didnt even used it once i putted it on, and i didnt know how to use it so i never bother to put it back on lol.... And i want to get some money so i can buy my...
  7. S

Recently tried a way to tape down the nipple area

i recently tried, using a really big bandage and i stuff like extra paper(or other soft stuff) i made/cut to pieces so i can put inside of the bandage before i actually tape it on. I leave it on for few mins before i start to NB,because sexy intertwining say it would last longer. Yes the...
  8. S

does anyones nipples get bigger?

hey guys so i been NBing for a week or more now,and i love feeling after noogleing :D but when i noogle my niggles get really big like superrrr big...is that normal and i seems like its a big bigger(nipple) than before is this normal ? sorry for the run off sentences :D thanks guys
  9. S

soft ring problem

hey guys, i just got my NB recently and it doesnt seem to pump when i have my midden soft rings on. So i been pumping without the rings but it starting to hurt so please give me tips how to use it. Thanks:D
  10. S

secrets stats :D

i'm not quite sure my size since i cant find my measuring tape anymore, but the last time i check i was: Upper bust:32.5 Middle bust:33.5 under bust:29 weight: 53.5 kg currently on breast success second bottle. i just got my NB few days ago, pumped 2 times already, but i don't feel swelling just...
  11. S

newbie- just want to know if other ppl experience permanent breast results

Hi guys, i'm just wondering if anyone tried noogleberry and got their desire results and kept it even when they stop using noogleberry afterwards? will it be permanent, i'm scare when i stop using it i'll have saggy boobs. THANKS GUYS
  12. S

anyone know how make or use to get rid of leg weight ?

I think i have wide legs, and i do hit the gym it just doesnt seem like its working. If anyone know how to thinner legs please help me thanks guys
  13. S

Nose Right

Hey guys i just found out theres a thing call Nose Right last night, has anyone tried it. It's basically a clip to re-range the shape of the nose to thinner. SO anyone tired it before ? does it actually work??
  14. S

Help- NEW to NB

Hey guys, i'm thinking of getting Noogleberry and still new to everything. I'm not sure what exactly thingys (pumps or tubes) that goes with Noogleberry. Can anyone please tell me a bit about noogleberry. i'm a AA 34, so should i get small? thanks guys