did anyone let their mom know about nb?

secret

So i told my mom i needed to buy a new nb handle cause its fricken broken aka missing some thingy cant describe grah.Then i told her how i'm been nb for while now and taking breast pills too. THEN she started being very very discouraging, and started to yell at me for wasting her money etc. HOw i'm gonna get breast cancer and stuff .I'm just kind of pissed of how she can be so discouraging about it...............
grahhh

did anyone experienced, i bet everyones mom was nicer....

that1spaztichik

Eh my mom passed away when I was young, but my stepmom would probably react the same. She is very discouraging to me in general. I'd never tell my dad, who I'm closer to...that'd be embarassing!

secret

aw i'm sorry to hear that but your awesome :p. yeah i would never tell my dad even if i'm desperate for money lol

bonzaigirl

oh that's so sad to hear... i think people in general tend to discourage stuff that they don't understand... i live with housemates, so i don't have to tell them anything.. i wouldn't generally tell my mom though... i think she would discourage me also.. but i did tell my closest open minded friends... ;D one mom, who encouraged her daughter to do noogling is boodles, she's on the forum as well.... she posts tabs on ger daughter's progress....

Aim4c

My mom is deceased and I am kinda past that age. However, my mom was so cool (strict, but cool); She would probably want one :)

secret

OMGOSH guyss i email lucy and she is like D best yayay shes gonna send me a new hand pump yayyayayyayaya
party time - my house lol jkz
:p

Intertwining

Hey secret,

So sorry to hear about your mum being so discouraging.. I hope you don't mind me asking, but did you pay for the pills and NB yourself?

Because I bought all of my BE products myself, and well, my mum knows about my NB and massage routine (I didn't wanna go overboard and let her know about my Zoft gum stash and breast enhancement massage oil though, lol!) and she was okay with it, just shook her head and clucked a little disapprovingly about how "I have too much money to spend" and "You're going to catch a cold from doing that, I tell you!".. And she also laughed her head off the first time she saw me noogling, in a "HAHAHA YOUR BOOBS LOOK FUNNY!" way.. lol!

And actually, like for me, I explained to my mum how the boobie massaging is in fact good for the health of my breasts since it actually reduces the possibility of breast cancer (as well as plumps them up.. Woohoo! ;D), so maybe you could try and explain from that angle so your mum won't be so discouraging?

However, if I told my mum that I was taking pills for breast growth, chances are she would be pretty pissed too, since I'd be messing with the hormones and chemicals in my body.. Because at least massaging and noogling is natural, as in, doesn't mess with your insides in any way, so she's okay with that.

Hope this helped! :D

amelie

I haven´t told a soul! I´m sure I´ll get a lot of questions like "well are they getting bigger yet?" and that doesn´t really help when you´re already discouraged by slow progress...
Anyway I think my mom would think I´m wasting my time so that´s why I haven´t told her, but I will if she notices any difference. Of course, I´m much older so I don´t live with her and there´s not much chance she´ll find my NB.

I did mention herbs and bovine ovary to her once, like I was investigating about them, and she was very interested and even asked me "well why don´t you try out that BO, that sounds nice", lol I was really surprised! I thought I´d get some sermon or whatever and a lot of advice on possible side effects. But I think that only happens when you´re in your 30s, when I was a teenager and later on in my 20s my mom would´ve been much more discouraging, a lot like yours!

Paloma

I adore my mom but (forgive me, Ma) she's such a blabbermouth, her friggin book group knows every damn stupid thing I have ever done as it is, so nah... I'l prolly never tell her, and for absolutely positive NEVER my father, who makes fun of small breasts and oogles big ones. Both my parents, and their respective husbands/wives would think I'm an idiot for doing NB, and wouldn't be too shy about letting me know. Nope, this is my big secret.

Hey Intertwining, does noogling really discourage breast cancer? My uncle was just diagnosed with cancer today, so I'm kinda totally freaked out about it atm. That would be great to know.

Intertwining

Hy Paloma,

I'm not too sure about whether noogling will, but I read somewhere that regular massaging helps to circulate blood and purge toxins from lymph nodes or something along the lines of that? I couldn't dig up much info through google, so I can't be very sure- but massaging definitely does more good than harm! :)

Sorry I couldn't be of more help :)

loubell

I've told my mum, like some of u I am past that age too, but I tell my mum everything and she is never one bit discouraging which is Awesome!!!! My mum asks how I'm going with it and wants to see photos lol I even sit in bed next to my hubby and noogle and he is more than OK with that, I spose the ppl closest to me knew how unhappy I was with my small breast that they see this as something positive like it should be!!!! :)