Search results

1. D

Just got my NB- how much is too much??

I just got my NB tonight, and I'm very excited! I'm just wondering, if all is well and I'm not sore or red or anything, do you think it's alright if I noogle a couple of times a day for an hour right off the bat, or do you think I should ease into it more to start?
  2. D

Daisy Delayne's stats

I just got my NB tonight - yay!! Bust: 38 inches Underbust: 33 inches Bra size: 34 A (which is a tiny bit loose, but 32A is a tiny bit tight) Height: 5' 5" Weight: 158 pounds Goal: 34C!!
  3. D

They turned purple, but didn't feel uncomfortable...

I just got my NB and pumped for the first time tonight. I was paying close attention to make sure I didn't overpump, and noticed that my boobs started turning purple so I immediately released the pressure, but I hadn't yet reached the point where it was uncomfortable, and felt I could have...
  4. D

Daisy Delayne's booby pics

Hi this is my first time posting so I hope it works. I'm a 34 A cup, maybe a little smaller because the bra I'm wearing in the pics is a 34 A and it's not very snug, and doesn't give me cleavage despite underwire. I'm going to wear that bra in every series of pics for an even comparison. I...