Daisy Delayne's booby pics

Daisy Delayne

Hi this is my first time posting so I hope it works. I'm a 34 A cup, maybe a little smaller because the bra I'm wearing in the pics is a 34 A and it's not very snug, and doesn't give me cleavage despite underwire. I'm going to wear that bra in every series of pics for an even comparison. I haven't gotten my NB yet, but I should in a few days - I was just eager to start posting! These are obviously the before pics, which will hopefully change soon. I have never tried NB, or herbs or massage or anything like that, so here goes nothing! I really hope to fill out, because I"m a curvy girl (big bum/hips) with no boobs. (hope that's not too many pics.)

Attachments

• NB1.JPG
    NB1.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 328
  • NB2.JPG
    NB2.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 355
  • NB3.JPG
    NB3.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 235
  • NB4.JPG
    NB4.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 234
  • NB5.JPG
    NB5.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 285

sunsetz

Hey Daisy...great start pic girl and you have a nice shape (both boobs and body).....meanwhile I'm dying to get some hips and a big butt ;). Ur boobs don't look like an A to me tho, they look more like a B. It's very good to document your size at the beginning because trust me girl...that size will soon be a thing of the past :D Good luck with ur noogling journey :)

N

nik1

there's no such thinga as too many pics :p
welcome and good luck!! :)

Aim4c

Hi Diasy,
Welcome to the noogleberry family. You have great boobs to start with...they will only get better with NB.

All the best!

Daisy Delayne

Thanks a lot ladies. I actually just took my measurements and I'm 33 inches under the bust and 38 inches including the bust, which two separate bra size calculators just told me is a 38AA!! I didn't think I was that small!!

Daisy Delayne

Okay, I just did it again using a mirror and it came up 39 inches, or a 38 A cup. That sounds a little more like it. Are you supposed to measure right where the bra strap would be or up higher closer to the armpits?? Sorry I'm really new. lol

that1spaztichik

Great starting pics!! Good luck with noogleing, I hope you get it soon. Oh, and measure just where your bra strap would lie for the rib measurement. Make sure the tape measure is flat, even, and snug. For the bust, right over the nipples. If your measurements after that are still saying weird things, don't worry about it too much...we have so many threads on here about how bra calculators are dumb and don't work. Check out my pics, and then tell me how they keep telling me my boobs are a 36AA ;)

eva_bs

that1spaztichik,
hahahaha.......yaaaahhh right!!!!your boob's 36AA???!!! That stupid - idiot bra calculator!!!! yours are more like a C!!! :)
Daisy Delayne,
Hi! And welcome to this amazing forum!
The shape of your breast is beautiful to begin with! :)
I wish you all the luck on reaching your goal!!!!
BTW, What is your size goal? :)
That's really not to much pictures...like Nik1 said...there is never such thing on this forum for "to much pictures..." ;)
You are welcome to go and see my picture page...that has allot of pictures...soon I will update more! I can't wait! :)
Thank you for sharing your pictures on this forum!...
I'm sure you will get great results from the NB. I hope you will get the NB soon! once you will get it you wont stop using it!You wont be able to take your hands off of it!!! ;)
Good Luck!!!
ooooo.... And your boobies look much more BIGER then an AA and also more then an A!!!! So don't trust that STUPID calculator ;)

Daisy Delayne

Wow thanks ladies!! I've never had so many boob compliments before lol. It was a little scary at first posting booby pics of myself but it's nice to hear from other girls who are in the same boat as me :) Seriously though, even the smallest Bcup has always been too big, so maybe lighting/shadows are working in my favour in those pics, or maybe next time I should take the pic from farther away?

Lily13

You have a really nice shape and overall fullness to your breasts. I think you will respond quite nicely to NB as you already have a good amount of tissue to work with!!!

Good luck!! :)

Rachiex

You have a great shape to start with and your boobs look more like Bs not As! Don't ge by that - go by how they look and feel - I stopped measuring months ago. I think it's nice not to measure - you start to not notice the growth and then one day you look at them and think 'wow - they've really grown' and that is a birlliant feeling - it's like Christmas has come!

Daisy Delayne

So this is my two week update pic. I have been noogling two times a day for an hour, the pump and hold method, getting it so that if feels tight and pumping whenever it stops feeling tight. I also noogle in the middle of the day for an hour if I have time. I am newly single so I have a lot of opportunity to do it. I'm going to do the exact same pose/angle each time from now on for accuracy. Because of the different angle/lighting I can't tell if there's a difference from my first series! My boobs feel different though. They jiggle a whole lot more when I walk which I love, lol, and my shirts/bras feel tighter. These pics were taken about five hours since my last noogle session. Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• NB3.JPG
    NB3.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 215
  • NB2.JPG
    NB2.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 201
  • NB1.JPG
    NB1.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 301

Daisy Delayne

By the way, I'm a little bloated due to eating terribly over the holidays, lol, so excuse the tummy but i haven't put on any actual weight so it wouldn't effect the boobies. Not that I actually gain weight in the boobies when I DO put on weight, grrr.

jnorton22002

Hi Daisey,

I for one think your boobies look great. If mine were as round as yours, I would be awfully glad. Keep up the great work girl Hugs Joni :) :)

I agree with everyone. Your boobs has such a nice shape, so perky! Like you say, the angle is a little different in the pictures but I can see a definate difference in size from the front shots. You must be chuffed! Congratulations. :)

katieb

The jiggle and the heaviness were the first things I noticed with NB. Keep up the good work - 2 weeks is really quick to be seeing results. :)

Daisy Delayne

I've been Noogling for about a month now. I'm not too sure if I can see a difference yet, but they feel much fuller and are measuring larger.

Attachments

• nb1.jpg
    nb1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 252
Hi Daisy!
I'm not joshing you here but, I can REALLY see a difference from the first pictures and even the second ones that you uploaded. can you see that you have more fullness from the side of each nipple to your armpit? Congratulations my dear. Are these pictures take pre or post noogle?