Search results

1. H

Dreams come true :-)

Hi guys, I am sooo excited ;D I got up this morning and managed to noogle for a bit, I then got dressed and nearly fainted when I looked in the mirror I have such a nice pair of BOOBS ;D I normally only manage noggling at night so what a pleasure to see the difference it has made! When I...
  2. H

Bruise from noogling?

Hiya  i haven't had my nb for very long and am still learning but this morning my hubbie noticed a bruise, straight away he asked if it was from the gadget I was using of course I said no way :D but I was wondering if it might be, the other day I did over pump by mistake so could this be from...
  3. H

Learner in progress

After waiting what seems like eternity my nb finally arrived ;D now my feet r itching to take me home so I can start using :-) have the cream and plasters waiting just have to stop to buy prestik. Think I'm going to try and leave work early ................. xxxx
  4. H

New to NB

Hi, I discovered NB site bout 2weeks ago. I have read and re read loads of posts & can not believe my luck at finding this site. I ordered my nb a week ago, but as I live in SA it will probably only arrive towards end of this week! I don't know how I am managing to contain my excitement, I'm at...