Search results

1. E

I've noogle for 2 weeks ...but shown no result!!!

Hi all, Need you guyz help.....i did noogle for 2 weeks but show no result.. is that because am not using any enlargement cream...?? TQ
  2. E

NEW NB...TO USE IT? How Long to Hold it?

hi , Thanks all...am comfortable with pump and hold..i did for 3 session 1 hour morning, 1 hour afternoon and 1 hour before i sleep....am excited to see the result.... how many days you guz took to see the result?....... ???
  3. E

New pics- Crazy Results!!

wow...its really good result.....am just started ...hope will get same result as u.....:)
  4. E

lovelyoneanna’s Pics!

wowowowo...am really jealous now.........hope i will get same result as u later....
  5. E

NEW NB...TO USE IT? How Long to Hold it?

Hi , I am Eliza and Newbie in this forum. I just bought and received the NB. However i got few question need you guyz to help; 1) Technique PUMP and HOLD or Pump And Release 2) How long to takes for PUMP and HOLD?
  6. E

I just Bought it....HoW to use it? How many hours need to pump ? need help?

Hi ... i just bought it last few days...How am gonna use it? How many hours need to pump it?
  7. E

Ceciliaspasm Pics!

hi....am just started use last few days....if dont mind, how many hours or minute we need to do it per day?
  8. E

Boobalicious Pics!

wow.....i just started use it last few days....n i was really excited to see my result..
  9. E

lovelyoneanna’s Pics!

wow..look great...am just started last few days...will share my result later