Search results

1. I

Is 2hours a day enough??

Hiyaa, I was just curious whether 2 hours a day is enough in order to gain permanent growth?? ive been noogling for about 4 months and see no growth at all! :( I dont take any supplements, i just use the noogleberry. Does anyone else only do 2 hours or less a day and have still gained permanent...
  2. I

took a break?

Hiya ive been noogling for 3 months but i had to take a break for 10 days from it and starting agen tomro, im just wondering does this mean that ive started from stage one agen? i hope not :( because i had many reasons i couldnt avoid to take a break? Thanks
  3. I

supplements!

hi everyone, i was thinking of taking some supplements with my noogling but i dont kno which ones to take, which is the most effective and if they have any side effects? Im only 18 and im scared i will get bad side effects from any herbs/pills Thank you
  4. I

??

Hi every1, about a month ago i saw this post that I think Lucy made about asking people about their stats however its not the topic thats on this page its another one that also states how long everyone has been noogling for and i cant find it anymore? I asked Lucy but she couldnt find it...
  5. I

answer please?

Ive been noogling for about a month now i started with the medium cups and now i fill the large cups all the way, but im not seeing any permanent results, should this be happening ? becuz i thought i would need some permanent growth for my breasts to fill the large cups? thank you :)
  6. I

Is it possible to get permanent growth with just the noogleberry?

Hi! I just have one question, isit possible to get permanent growth withput any other supplements because i admit im very scared to take any pills or herbs? Thanks
  7. I

Is this enough??

Hi! Ive been noogling for exactly 2 weeks today and i started with the medium domes but now im on the large ones. I noogle for about 2-3 hours a day but i do it all in one go so i would noogle from 5 till 7 or 8 does that work in the same way? Or do i need to noogle at different times of the day...
  8. I

When to change cup sizes????

Hi my medium cups feel they are too small for me even tho ive been noogleing 6 days now for about 2 hours each day. my nipples touch the end of the cup but my breast dont fill the whole cups on the sides and i also still feel pressure but they dont hurt at all. Do i need to change to large cups...
  9. I

New user, need help!

Hi, ive been using the noogleberry pump for 4 days now and I have a problem I'm using the medium cups and my left nipple touches the end of the cup whereas my right doesnt? i dont know whether I'm making a mistake or if its the cups? Is there any way to resolve this ? Thank you A