New user, need help!

inna19

Hi, ive been using the noogleberry pump for 4 days now and I have a problem I'm using the medium cups and my left nipple touches the end of the cup whereas my right doesnt? i dont know whether I'm making a mistake or if its the cups?
Is there any way to resolve this ?

Thank you
A

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!!
I would sugest ordering the next size larger. While waiting, you could try pinching off the
hose to the one that is fuller. Then pump the smaller one till the new domes arrive.
Just my $0.02 worth. I hope that it helps.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy will see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 :)

inna19

Hi,
I have got the L cups but im having trouble because when I where both of the cups they seem to be too big. I dont kno how to describe it lol but both of them dont fit in the space i have on my chest. Theres a space next to my armpit and therefore i cant get suction? I dont kno what to do ?
Thank you
A

Strumpet

Hi there A,
it sounds like the circumference of the domes is too big for your ribcage. I think you'll have to pump one breast at a time, which is a little more time consuming but can be done. I also had this problem at first with the mediums but was eventually able to pump both, not sure if that'll happen for you.
Hope this helps!