Search results

1. W

Just got my NB today ! =) Need help please

Ok I'm going to try it tonight I'm sure I'll get the hang of it after some practice lol. It was so frustrating when I tried the first time because the cups kept coming off . I think that using lotion in the tub like u mentioned will help me a lot! I'm so excited ;D thanks hooters!!!
  2. W

@ hooters thanks for the tips ! applying heat really helped me! I think the bathtub idea would help me a lot too and I tried it but I couldn't get the cups to stay on :( I would pump and then they would keep slipping off . Is there a certain technique u use to keep them on when your in the tub?
  3. W

Thanks Eva ! That helped me a lot :) I'm not gonna worry about using a heating pad I think the chi massage will be enough. I'm just gonna do the chi massage for about 15 or 20 minutes like u mentioned and make sure I drink lots of water ! Thanks for all of your help !
  4. W

Hey ladies ! I'm so excited I just got my NB today it came faster than expected it only took a week! it made my whole day! :). I was given advice to massage before I pump since I am new. So my question is what massage technique should I use before and after pumping , and for how long? And is...
  5. W

Wonderwomans Stats! =] ((NEW USER))

Thanks for the advice Roadrashes! :) I'll be sure to use heat and massage before and after I'm done pumping. Junjo the VS bra is amazing you should give it a try it really makes a noticeable difference, I think it's kinda pricey but it works. I'm gonna be using it until I get to a 34c :) I...
  6. W

Wonderwomans Stats! =] ((NEW USER))

Hi everyone! :) I'm new to the forum and the noogleberry system . I'm REALLY hoping to see an improvement, I'm very optimistic! I've tried many things in the past with no promising results like breast actives. And I'm getting tired of wearing all of these push up bras. I even bought the victoria...