Just got my NB today ! =) Need help please

Wonderwoman

Hey ladies ! I'm so excited I just got my NB today it came faster than expected it only took a week! it made my whole day! :). I was given advice to massage before I pump since I am new. So my question is what massage technique should I use before and after pumping , and for how long? And is there anything in particular that is good to massage with? Or will my coco butter work fine?Also as far as heat goes, should I buy a heating pad and use it before and after I pump? And how long if so?

eva_bs

Hi there!
Welcome to the forum! :)
I am so happy for you that you got your package today! Yay!!!! :) How exciting! :)
O.k. I will try to help you with your questions...
A good massage before you do your noogle session is the chi massage. You can learn how to do it by watching this video: http://flat2fab.com/blog/category/qa/
It takes about 5-10 mins to do it. I think that most of the woman on this forum massage for 5-15 mins before they noogle. ( I personally do a longer massage that takes me about 15-20 mins.)
I also do the chi massages.
About your lotion or cream you use...what works for you is good! If you see that the coco butter isn't good for your skin try a different brand...
I don't think that it's good to massage after you pump because it will make all your swelling go away.
I don't know a lot about the heat...so I can't help you with that. sorry.
I know that some woman use the heat pad when they noogle. they say it helps the swelling better. but I personally don't know.
Hope this helped :)
Good Luck with noogling!
Eva.

Wonderwoman

Thanks Eva ! That helped me a lot :) I'm not gonna worry about using a heating pad I think the chi massage will be enough. I'm just gonna do the chi massage for about 15 or 20 minutes like u mentioned and make sure I drink lots of water ! Thanks for all of your help !

noog

Yea! I'm happy you received your nb, I luv mine! I look forward to hearing about your progress! I've had lots of luck nooglin in the bath, seems to help with swelling and filling the domes. Also heat on my chest before nooglin seems to help get the blood flowing to that area. Before using heat I couldn't pump very hard at all because my boobs would turn purplish, I don't have to worry at all about this when i'm in the tub, but if I don't have heat I have to watch them so it doesn't happen. If you don't have this problem, then massage, lots of water, and lube should be enough! Happy nooglin!

soonenough

chi massage for 10-15 min.?? You must have strong arm muscles. It takes me 3 minutes to do 360 chi rotations, and by then, my arms are falling off. I find that if I do about 10 pushups before chi rotation massage, it makes my arms a little bit stronger. I do agree about those chi rotations; they seem to make my breast swell, and when I do it before noogling, get my breast ready to expand. IT seems like chi massage helps majority of nooglers and NBE people.

Congratulations! Slow and steady wins the race. Just do whatever you can do day after day and before you know the inches or fractions of inches starts adding.

eva_bs

:)
I am sorry if I confused you all. :)
I do the chi massage for 2-5 min. I do different massages after that. it takes me about 10-15 min added to the chi massages.
I am happy that i helped you. :)
Good Luck!

Wonderwoman

@ hooters thanks for the tips ! applying heat really helped me! I think the bathtub idea would help me a lot too and I tried it but I couldn't get the cups to stay on :( I would pump and then they would keep slipping off . Is there a certain technique u use to keep them on when your in the tub?

noog

Hey wonderment-hmmm I usually find it easier to get them on the tub. I get my boobs wet, turn add a little lotion,which usually helps with getting them to stay on. Sometimes I put them on one at a time, i'll actually have them both on my chest, but one of the tubes is pinched off and held to my chest with my ARM until I get one side pumped good where it will stay on, then i move to the other side and pump until good suction, if that makes any sense. Sounds hard, but after awhile becomes easy, I hope this helps! ;D

Wonderwoman

Ok I'm going to try it tonight I'm sure I'll get the hang of it after some practice lol. It was so frustrating when I tried the first time because the cups kept coming off . I think that using lotion in the tub like u mentioned will help me a lot! I'm so excited ;D thanks hooters!!!