Search results

1. MissyB

Lily13's Pics

Hi Lily! Just wanted to stop by your thread and say thank you for being such an inspiration to girls like me - I mean the progress you've made from the size you once were, especially considering your health obstacles etc.... is just astounding. Wishing you the best on your continuous NB journey...
  2. MissyB

anyone got any tips for me (before pics)and pm results

Gosh girl, you really don't seem to need any more "boobage" haha - You're perfect as it is already! But with that said, only you know what you want to look like and how things sit in real life, so I wish you all the success in the world :) x
  3. MissyB

sueB5 stats

Wow, you are definitely an inspiration for me! I'll be ordering my NB next month and look forward to seeing more of your progress in the future to keep me motivated :)
  4. MissyB

Excited to get started!!

Hey there! I myself am a newbie here and have yet to order my NB system, so cannot really tell you anything based on personal experience. However, I think that if you send a private message to some of the people with truly legendary success stories on here you'll get a fair idea of how to go...
  5. MissyB

Acronyms Commonly Used Here

Haha, this is actually very useful - thanks ;)
  6. MissyB

Redfreckles Journey

You're lucky to have such a nice round shape to your breasts hun! I hope you update us all with some news soon ;) x
  7. MissyB

Rachyl's Pics

Wow, you went from an A to a C cup! How long have you been using NB? I'll be ordering mine next month and can only hope my progress is as stellar as yours ;)
  8. MissyB

Aries Pics

Really amazing and beautiful results. This makes me hopeful and excited to start myself :)
  9. MissyB

Bunnys pic progress xxx

Gosh, if I had your boobs now I wouldn't need the NB, haha! Great starting point dear - I hope you reach your goal asap :) x
  10. MissyB

Intro (hi there!) & Advice (help me!... pretty please?)

I agree with everyone who has posted - you do have a good starting point regardless of how you see yourself and I think you will be amazed at the results you get if you are persistent :) Hope you ordered the NB. I know I will be soon!
  11. MissyB

NzNoogle pictures

May I just say congrats on your lovely results dear! :) For someone who doesn't put in much time on a daily basis, you are really getting super results and I can only hope that mine will be the same when I start. Keep on keeping on and wishing you the best success further!!! x