Excited to get started!!

not_a_quitter

Hi Everyone!

Over the years I have tried everything to no avail, but after reading about some of the great results some of you have had, I decided to give noogleberry a go. I am so excited to get started!! My noogleberry should be getting here this week!!

I have read about some of the methods used/durations of noogling, but I wanted some advice on how to start. Initially what would you all recommend I start with? The pump and hold or the pump and release? Also how long would you recommend I noogle for the first few times? 10 minutes? 25? 30?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

MissyB

Hey there!

I myself am a newbie here and have yet to order my NB system, so cannot really tell you anything based on personal experience. However, I think that if you send a private message to some of the people with truly legendary success stories on here you'll get a fair idea of how to go about it all :)
At the end of the day though I guess it does vary from person to person and you might find that the trial and error method works best of all, haha!

Best of luck on your journey - I look forward to seeing your progress shots in the near future :)
x

Lily13

It varies for each person. :) Some find Pump and release is better for swelling. While others say the opposite, that pump and hold is better. Most of us do pump and hold because you dont' have to worry about sitting there actively releasing and pumping over and over again.

I think it is smart to start off with 25-30 minute noogling sessions for the few days. I know it will be tempting to go for 2-3 hours at a time, but slow and steady wins the race. The breasts and skin have to get used to being suctioned/stretched and I think immediately jumping in and doing 3 hour sessions is probably traumatic to the breasts. Also it may take some time for the ribs to get used to the domes as well.

Just be very careful of overpumping and look out for the warning signs--such as any pain in the boob while noogling. Red dots, brown boobs or discoloration of the breasts that do not go away quickly. I noogle with pretty high suction, but I do not get any discoloration that lasts after the first few minutes. You'll have to see what your body can handle and go from there. Missy is right, there is a lot of trial and error. What works amazing for one person, might be terrible for you.

jnorton22002

Hi and welcome,

I must totally agree with Lilly. for a long time I thought I was doing everything right. as it turned out, my lovely ladies got me to realize that I had to pump slower and less pressure. It is easy to get boobie greed and that is what I had. Anyway, when you first start use a lot of lotion. a lotion you like. I use cocoa butter cream and lotion. then just start slowly at first and increase when you feel no pull any more. good luck my dear. I'm sure you will do well Mama J :-* :-* :-*

not_a_quitter

Thanks so much! That is one thing that excited me about starting the noogleberry- the awesome support you get from people on the same mission you're on!

Well my noogleberry should be arriving today yay!! I am ready to get this show on the road!

soonenough

Yup, totally agree. I tried the marathon noogling of 2-3 hours, and it doesn't seem to speed up the growth. You can't go wrong with consistent slow and steady pumping; you avoid injury and hurting your boobs, and yet, the growth eventually comes and sneaks up on you.