Search results

1. nflux

Ass cheek noogling

LA - I'm chuffed to hear it's working for you too :) So are you using a normal round cup on the sides too then? What's the general consensus on a longer, tapered (perhaps slightly flexible too) cup for the side of the hips rather than a rigid round one? Rounds seems to work well for the ass...
  2. nflux

Ass cheek noogling

to be honest I haven't done it regularly enough to see one way or the other but when I was doing it the effects seemed to last longer than on my breasts. I was doing it regularly for a while but then things changed with work and I didn't have the same time free as regularly. It's easier on boobs...
  3. nflux

Ass cheek noogling

for the cheeks themselves the XL cups work pretty well actually, and the ones I have are polycarbonate so very little chance of cracking, but a degree of flex would still be good from a comfort perspective and polycarbonate would allow this whilst maintaining structural integrity. Please do...
  4. nflux

Ass cheek noogling

honestly I wasn't using them regularly enough to see permanent changes because my work routine changed somewhat of late so it hasn't really been possible to do, but I did find the changes lasted longer than on my breasts with less time spent. My routine should be switching back soon so I'm...
  5. nflux

BUTT CUPS

hi guys, just wanted to let you know there's another thread discussing this issue, with a view to developing something specific over here: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=3872.new;topicseen#new Your input would be welcomed :) thanks Niki
  6. nflux

Ass cheek noogling

hi all, thanks for the replies, good to see I'm not the only one interested in this idea ;) For the actual butt-cheek itself I found the XL cups work pretty well already. Works best with the polycarbonate cups too - I tried my large-contoured ones (not polycarbonate) and kept feeling like if I...
  7. nflux

Ass cheek noogling

umm ok well I've been using the NB on my breasts for a while now with decent success but beign trans and on a seemingly never-ending quest for curves I've also tested with the XL cups on my ass cheeks...actually with some success. The XL cups work great for the cheek itself but I'd actually...
  8. nflux

Cross Dresses

I meant to post these pics ages ago but never got around to it....these are some more updates from my noogling exploits. It should be noted that at this point a fair part of my income comes from camming and I frequently get complimented on my boobs and also regularly get questions like "when...
  9. nflux

Lactation

same here - working from home (in my case) rocks for noogling! They just need to stay.. "pumped"... all in good time ;) Hope your session went well.
  10. nflux

Lactation

That's so cool! kinda jealous of the experience ;)
  11. nflux

Cross Dresses

umm I'm not sure specifically but I've got the large contoured cups and tend to start with them as centrally placed as they'll go (with lotion, seen from above nipples would be tending to be towards the lower edge of each cup and the outside edge of my body i.e. (. )( .) before I start pumping...
  12. nflux

Cross Dresses

thanks :) can't wait to see how they look after a few months! xD
  13. nflux

Cross Dresses

hi all, some pics I took last week just after my NB arrived. Yes I'm taking saw palmetto, fenugreek and another supplement, and yes it was right after noogling, and yes it was a great fitting bra, corset and ideal photographic conditions.... but *still* I was never able to get pics like that...
  14. nflux

Cross Dresses

hi all, been really encouraged by the results from the other TG/CD folk on here as well as that I'm not the only one, so have just ordered my NB system (thanks for the sizing advice Lucy). If I can get results like some of you gals then wow! I'll be a very happy bunny indeed. I feel I'm pretty...