Search results

1. LaPetitSoleil

Still craving those curves

Copypasting my stats from my other thread. (But from the way my pants are fitting lately, I think I'm going to have to remeasure my hips and butt.) Age: 19 Race: African-American Pregnancies: None! Height: 5' 0" Weight: 98 lbs. Bra Size: Large 32A/Small 32B Overbust: 30" Bust: 31" Underbust...
  2. LaPetitSoleil

Anyone selling Contoured Large domes?

I finally managed to get both Large domes on at the same time, but it always gives me bruising across my chest that's conspicuous and lasts for days. I'd like to get back into my routine of pumping daily and I've heard they're much more comfortable than the regular Larges, especially for those...
  3. LaPetitSoleil

CravingCurves (And finally getting them?)

My noogleberry finally got here! Now I can really start my self-titled "Sexy for Next Summer" Program. The goal is to have larger breasts, wider hips, and most of my relaxer grown out by then in favor of texturized curls by summer 2012. I'm off to a later start than I wanted, but time is of no...
  4. LaPetitSoleil

Broaching the subject of NB with my mother. Help!

I've lurked around the forum for a few months but just now gathered the courage to post. I'm hoping you lovely ladies and gentlemen will help me out. After years of feeling self-conscious about my body image, I stumbled on the pricey Brava and then the more pocket- and time-friendly Noogleberry...