Search results

1. R

Noogleberry and Montgomery Tubercle Discharge?

Yesterday I noticed that the bottom of my left areola was a little too hard. Without thinking, I squeezed the area that was a bit hard, which was a montgomery tubercle. The tubercle looked bigger than the rest also. After squeezing it, I noticed white discharge followed by blood then nothing...
  2. R

Growing Pains!?

So I have been taking Maca since Nov. 26, 2011 (it has been a little over 3 weeks) and I have a really sore bottom since yesterday; is this a sign of growing pains? :o I do not work out at all and I did not do anything else to cause such intense soreness. It feels like muscle pain as if I had...
  3. R

Maca Experience

I am considering adding Maca to my regime. I would like to use it as a pill, but I am afraid to overwork my liver. What would work better for butt enlargement, Maca in cream or pills? Are there any Negative side effects when orally consuming it within the recommended dose?
  4. R

The Journey

I am purchasing a Noogleberry system soon, however, I have some questions. What dome size? I measure around the highest point 35.75" and use a cup size of 34C. Around each individual breast, I measure about 21.5cm across the nipple. I am thinking between XL and CL. Is it true that the CL's...