Maca Experience

Rosance

I am considering adding Maca to my regime. I would like to use it as a pill, but I am afraid to overwork my liver. What would work better for butt enlargement, Maca in cream or pills? Are there any Negative side effects when orally consuming it within the recommended dose?

Rosance

Re: Maca Cream or Pills

I have decided to purchase the pills. I purchased the NOW Foods Maca, which comes with 250 capsules of 500mg. Waiting for it to arrive. I will be posting my experience and results under this thread. I am taking it for 4 different reasons: balance my hormones, help with acne (although I hardly have any due to the usage of black soap and shea butter), NBE (natural breast enhancement), and NBE (natural butt enhancement). I will be putting into practice this routine
week 1 take 2 per day, week 2 3 per day, week 3 4 per day, week 4&5 5 per day, week 6 break no maca, and week 7 start over
It's under one of Anastasia916's posts (http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1248.msg35002.html#msg35002) ;D

i have never heard of cream... but when i use maca as it is directed on the bottle.. it works wonderfully. i really dont see the reason to increase the dose when 1 (or two, depending on the brand) per day works excellently. its your choice but when i do take maca and eat a lot the next day my stomach is not bigger and i do not feel bloated which happens when i dont take maca.

sorry, a bit off topic but i was wondering to ask you what is "black soap and shea butter"?

Rosance

Black Soap and Shea butter are natural products from Africa that have a large range of uses. I would rather have you check the website where I got mine (both of the products) because it has awesome explanation for both of them: http://www.coastalscents.com/bath-and-body/made-in-africa.html :) what I am using is the Unrefined Shea Butter and African Black Soap. You can start your research here and then move on to you tube, for example, for reviews. I like this particular company because their products have awesome reviews, including their makeup, especially eyeshadows. Besides the bloated difference, what else has Maca done for you?

i didnt see much difference in my boobs - however, when Anastasia said in her threat i believe that it "puts the fat in the right places", i agree with her. i was always TERRIFIED of eating a lot (although i love food and eat like a horse) because when i eat even a normal daily amount of food that every person should eat - my belly gets bigger the next day. so three years ago after i lost weight i kinda got a eating disorder because i still ate a lot and when i felt i had gained some weight, even if it was just 2 kg, i starved myself the next day. with maca i eat as much as i did when i was chubby and i dont get fat belly. maybe the fat goes down my bum - cant really make a difference, it is big enough already! and if i stop taking maca and keep eating a lot, i can see that i start getting belly again. so maca for me is everything ;D . problem with me is that i already have a VERY high sexual drive and i think maca increased it and i drive my bf nuts hahahaahahaha, i cant figure out if it is good or bad because maca has made it much bigger than it ever was. maca did make me break out a bit more but blocked pores not the red acne ugly ones. before i had those ugly red ones - i am taking now creams that doctor prescribed me and only they are starting to keep my skin under control ( i will definatley check the black soap out - sounds interesting and something i have never heard of, although know about skin problems pretty much). when i took birth control for one month, it made me go insane. i stopped taking it after 1 month because it made me go absolutely crazy, i couldnt stand anyone, even myself (and once i took another birth control before that which made my period be 30 days - technically i shouldnt take BC at all cause it caused in my mums sister breast cancer) and after that time my hormones made me go insane. i fought with everybody and everything. maca calmed me down just like i was before BC.
So yeah.. Maca is something i believe every woman should use... it CAN make you break out more, but it has lots of other benefits that you can be happy of and you should choose which is more important to u but definitely try it out.

Rosance

Wow girl. I am serious Birth Control Pills are just too complicated. Can even make one's life complicated. How come you do not try IUD's? I have had one for 3 years with no problems besides heavier, longer periods: used to last 5 days and now 7, not much of a difference. I personally get little cramps as another side effect (cramps are another bad thing), but nothing with messing with my hormones!

btw , i forgot to ask - how long did u use black soap before u saw that the skin cleared up? and doesnt shea butter make ur pores clogged?
my doctor prescribed BC for acne and not for sex protection (and also irregular periods.... forgot to say, maca also regularized my periods and made them a bit less heavy.. my second and third day used to be insane.. not because of the pain but because of the blood loss. maca helped it kinda!:))... i want to get IUD later on, I dont ever want to risk BC again. my periods are already 7-8 days, hopefully they wont be longer :D

Rosance

The first week using the black soap, the oil production decreased. Around the second week the break outs I had began to diminish. After one month, the scars started to be noticeably lighter. Now, I have been using the two products for 2 months and I hardly get any break outs at all. I just get like the really small red pimples, like a period in an average school textbook small. I get about 3 of those in month. I was the type of person that would have like 4 big pimples throughout a month plus the time-of-the-month break out which was 2 big pimples. I used to get those type of pimples that were underground. Those big painfully ugly ones! Now, I don't get any at all just the small ones.
The Shea Butter does not clog my pores. I actually have less clogged pores since I started using these products two times a day (morning and night). Actually I use the Shea butter only at night because I have oily skin so anything that is a little bit greasy or oily is exaggerated by my skin. Is not as bad as it used to be, the oiliness, but it is still somewhat there. The Shea butter does not sit on your skin, it gets absorbed. I only put just enough to cover my whole face; it usually takes half a pea size.

Hey, Rosance! Thanks for help! I will definately order the African Black soap and Undefined shea butter from the site you provided, but I was wondering what kind of acne scars did you have? just red colour or red and unequal skin?:)

How is NBE going btw? did you get your Maca?

FrenchRose

I just started taking MACA as part of my regiment to help with Butt Enlargement. I have been taking it for 2 weeks now and have not seen any results yet. But with all good things in life I know I need to be patient. I hope you the best of luck. I have heard many others have had luck with this product and I hope to be one of them as well. ;D

Rosance

I have been on MACA now for four weeks. After experiencing the intense sore bottom for two days, I experienced something worse. On Dec. 24, 2011, I woke up with cramps on my bottom. THEY WERE CRAMPS! How in the...? I mean, I never get cramps there, at least that I remember. I actually woke up because of the pain and discomfort I felt. I tried different positions to continue my sleep until I gave up because nothing was working. It lasted a little bit, about 7 minutes. They felt similar to those ugly leg cramps that make you get up and feel like running a mile; those ones that feel like your muscle is ripping off the tendons. Well thats how they felt, maybe not as painful but not far from being like them. I am holding myself from measuring until Dec 31 when I have accomplished 5 weeks before the week break. This is what I am doing: taking Maca two times a day (tried to increase gradually but I started to break out), not working my butt at all (will be working out eventually...haha), and I skipped three days due to the break outs I was experiencing. I will keep you all posted on the progress and measurements ;D

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!

Rosance said:
Black Soap and Shea butter are natural products from Africa that have a large range of uses. I would rather have you check the website where I got mine (both of the products) because it has awesome explanation for both of them: http://www.coastalscents.com/bath-and-body/made-in-africa.html :) what I am using is the Unrefined Shea Butter and African Black Soap. You can start your research here and then move on to you tube, for example, for reviews. I like this particular company because their products have awesome reviews, including their makeup, especially eyeshadows. Besides the bloated difference, what else has Maca done for you?

I support Coastal Scents. ^^ They give back to my country in profit. I'm Ghanaian and CS gets their shea butter and black soap from Ghana. So many companies like to farm African countries and buy it for cheap and then do a ridiculous price markup here in America and make it seem crazy exotic, while giving none of that huge profit to the people they owe credit to. CS makes sure to give proper profit back and I applaud them. ;D